SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

The performance post linked to in today's announcements, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1642229, indicates that they are working on at least some of the issues discussed in this thread.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Found a shavronne's from cadiro and 5linked in 2 fusings. Got excited to play with a low life char since i never played one before and fapped for a whole evening to the skill tree i created. Leveled for a few hours the next day, but then i remembered that i have to do trials + lab x3 and just dropped the idea like a hot potato. Shavronne's is gonna rot in my stash.

Spoiler

Exactly like i feel.My current char in PHC is lv 95 and i'm kinda bored,really wanted to rerol voltaxic spark but whn i thought i have to to lab another 3 times,i just gave up.Will stick with current char until he dies then leave until new leaugue begins.

Pay like 15 chaos for all 3 to have the bosses killed for you and to have someone go the golden keys and hopefully guide you thru it as well.

Its really not the end of the world here people.

paid 15 times allready,done 90 trials in 3 weeks.Kinda burned out of it if you understand.
"
And1111 wrote:

paid 15 times allready,done 90 trials in 3 weeks.Kinda burned out of it if you understand.

Perm league problems :P

But after that much times obviously its got to be painful. Didn't they make it at some point more recently where you only have to run merciless\merciless trials in order to get all 6 points in standard\perm hc?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:

But after that much times obviously its got to be painful. Didn't they make it at some point more recently where you only have to run merciless\merciless trials in order to get all 6 points in standard\perm hc?

I play only temp HC leaugues.
Last edited by And1111 on Apr 6, 2016, 3:35:31 PM
"
And1111 wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:

I play only temp HC leaugues.

I'm confused, that means you have died how many times? 15 in 3 weeks, thats A LOT.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:

I'm confused, that means you have died how many times? 15 in 3 weeks, thats A LOT.

I said i payed it 15 times,so thats 5 chars no 15 chars,with every char you need to do lab 3 times,so 5x3=15,every char 18(!) trials so thats 90 trials,I died only once to dc,no legit rip so far.
And i dont think 5 chars from begining of leauge is some huge number for temp HC leauges player and i'm allready on 15 labs 90 trials,leauge lasts for 2 more months...
Last edited by And1111 on Apr 6, 2016, 5:00:34 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
Second, the percentage of people that dislike labyrinth is much greater.

Sexcalibure's poll shows a fifty-fifty split. Calculate the average (he did it, it's 5, maybe is worse now than when he did it). Also, I'd say that the complaints are more important than the numbers (just read the criticisms in that thread, there is some disentanglement to do about many factors, like performance, leveling or enchant farming).

"
Pyrokar wrote:
Found a shavronne's from cadiro and 5linked in 2 fusings. Got excited to play with a low life char since i never played one before and fapped for a whole evening to the skill tree i created. Leveled for a few hours the next day, but then i remembered that i have to do trials + lab x3 and just dropped the idea like a hot potato. Shavronne's is gonna rot in my stash.

Or you know, play low life while you wait to that glorious alternative to the labyrinth so many people are asking. Labyrinth is a stupid reason to quit playing.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 6, 2016, 6:08:55 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:

Or you know, play low life while you wait to that glorious alternative to the labyrinth so many people are asking. Labyrinth is a stupid reason to quit playing.

I would disagree. My view is that it sad that some people find the Labyrinth such an unpleasant addition to PoE that they would rather quit playing than deal with it.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:

I would disagree. My view is that it sad that some people find the Labyrinth such an unpleasant addition to PoE that they would rather quit playing than deal with it.

Its just a video game. One we have been playing a long time and have seen all of its content.

The biggest problem with the lab is the way it affects our alt's. I get bored of my character and roll and alt. Go back to the bored char after i get bored with my new alt. After a while i got 4-5 good chars.

The lab prevents me from making new chars, which in turn makes me stop playing poe.
Already playing other games.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info