SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Traps in Pier map boss arena confirmed.
Any other ones?

These traps seem similar to the Izaro traps. I only played Pier once but there was just traps in the corners that didn't seem to bother me much. I pulled the levers a few times but the burning floor still came back so I don't understand the levers. Anyway, traps like that don't bother me. I hate the gauntlets of screens full of traps but, as long as I can run around the traps and kill monsters it is okay with me.

Its almost like you can do that in the lab as well.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
[Removed by Support] I guess a reminder is needed. Killing monsters and getting loot equals fun. Dodging traps instead of killing monsters and getting loot is a different kind of game, more like Frogger, Prince of Persia, or Mario.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 11, 2016, 4:42:46 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
Since some dung beetles have such short memories, I guess a reminder is needed. Killing monsters and getting loot equals fun. Dodging traps instead of killing monsters and getting loot is a different kind of game, more like Frogger, Prince of Persia, or Mario.

If all you can talk about is eating shit, perhaps its best not to talk at all?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
The most funny thing in this thread are people coming here to defend the game like their lives depend on that.

"
HeliaXDemoN wrote:
The most funny thing in this thread are people coming here to defend the game like their lives depend on that.

I find the people coming to rage and QQ like their lives depend on the game funnier, sorry.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 8, 2016, 1:48:54 PM
Traps in maps is a clear signal GGG is embracing traps past the lab. I do not know how the crusade moves past this. Somebody help me out here.
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
Traps in maps is a clear signal GGG is embracing traps past the lab. I do not know how the crusade moves past this. Somebody help me out here.

Do you need somebody to help you find the exit door ? :>
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:

I suppose the crusade will have to now also embrace removing traps from maps as well. How many alt subsection units do we have left?
Reassign sub alt forum units anti Goatzjam 1 and 2 along with anti Fruz 3 and General anti White Knights 1 through 5 to coordinated remove traps from maps forum posts. That should do it. I feel better.
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:

I suppose the crusade will have to now also embrace removing traps from maps as well. How many alt subsection units do we have left?
Reassign sub alt forum units anti Goatzjam 1 and 2 along with anti Fruz 3 and General anti White Knights 1 through 5 to coordinated remove traps from maps forum posts. That should do it. I feel better.

This is pretty funny :D

I don't think that map traps are implemented the same way the lab traps are (in some cases in the lab you can get hit by 3-4 different traps at the same time if you stand in an unfortunate location). I suspect that there must be a few here and there like in the last Izaro fight, not like in the labyrinth, but i wouldn't know as i refuse to see videos or pics of them. I don't want the spoilers, since i like to experience it myself for the first time. The only fight i've seen is the hydra one, since it was in the trailer and i couldn't help myself.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:

This is pretty funny :D

I actually agree with this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info