The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
Micco10 wrote:
Ok i get it now, thank you! just a few more question in the guide you say i should use storm cloud, why shouldn't i use quill from the get-go? do i use the same gem setup while leveling as elemental archer and when do i switch to crit? sorry for so many questions :(

don't use quill rain for leveling, storm cloud is the best, will get you to end game.

your gem str up shuld be:

for SA - SA + GMP + FA + added lightning + WED + increased critical strikes

for barrage - barrage + FA + added lightning + WED + increased critical strikes + increased critical damage
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
Hi guys, I tried projectile weakness, works alot better as aura then assassin's mark,

with the assassin ascendant you will have power charges,

and projectile weakness is alot more damage

If you do get to the point where you no longer need the Crit Chance and Power Charge production of Assassin's Mark, I imagine Projectile Weakness or Elemental Weakness would be a better choice. Elemental Weakness will give you more bang for your buck on tougher enemies and bosses that are not Curse Immune. Projectile Weakness would be for low resistance mobs. You could also look at Poacher's Mark for Frenzy Charge generation (in order to drop the Frenzy gem) or Enfeeble for survivability.
"
Primikon wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
Hi guys, I tried projectile weakness, works alot better as aura then assassin's mark,

with the assassin ascendant you will have power charges,

and projectile weakness is alot more damage

If you do get to the point where you no longer need the Crit Chance and Power Charge production of Assassin's Mark, I imagine Projectile Weakness or Elemental Weakness would be a better choice. Elemental Weakness will give you more bang for your buck on tougher enemies and bosses that are not Curse Immune. Projectile Weakness would be for low resistance mobs. You could also look at Poacher's Mark for Frenzy Charge generation (in order to drop the Frenzy gem) or Enfeeble for survivability.

I partly agree with you, projectile weakness for 70% of the mobs is better (the pierce will work on close enemies so enemies who are farther away from you will get hit too)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
This is a really amazing build !!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

But just one question I want to ask:
Any spell can replace spark? Will the build being worse off a lot without the spark spell?

I do hate spark as an archer, its just personal preference.
A magical bow can shoot out Arc/fireball/freezing pulse which is still "understandable", but how come a bow can shoot out "spark"?

That's why I hate spark and want a substitute.
Last edited by sheunghang on Apr 21, 2016, 11:02:03 AM
How are your spells doing so much damage? My Freezing Pulse deals about 3k and EK+Spark are both under 2k. I know I don't have endgame gear, but it maxed out my res and gave me 50% crit without charges (can get 5).

Im level 73, and have already gotten both Assassin/Berzerker ascendancies. Could you look at my set up and give me suggestions? Im also using (2) +2 mana gained on hit gems, with 2 Volley Fire gems.

I just can't see what else you are scaling your damage with...

Gear

Passive

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQDHgOWBbUNjQ3REGIRLxa_G8gfQSF2Iuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4KwowcTB8Mfo2PTfUOdQ6QjsoQzFKfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLW69d8l-wYENh4mKsY0NnoGyMbWxuPW-ecFJ293cHfXV_K4MJhFOExYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jb-btZyknaqgn6OKpHimMqhysVu5fLvjvoDA48EzwdXDOsSiykrP3dN-1CPawd2o3vjjhOOf51TndOjW7LDtP-4O73rv_fGK8bP8xf66_94=
So i am level 78 and i was watching you vids for aziri and volcano, and i am using the herald of ice and thnder and blasphamy and assasinsmark and i cant withstand my mana. I se you using the same and you are only using like 4-6 mana everytimne you shoot. i am confused on why i still need a mana potions.

i have the assasin asendancy but not the berserker yet

plz help idk what to do

IGN: RubikkidCcC
"
XxRubikkidxX wrote:
So i am level 78 and i was watching you vids for aziri and volcano, and i am using the herald of ice and thnder and blasphamy and assasinsmark and i cant withstand my mana. I se you using the same and you are only using like 4-6 mana everytimne you shoot. i am confused on why i still need a mana potions.

i have the assasin asendancy but not the berserker yet

plz help idk what to do

IGN: RubikkidCcC

Get Elreon Rings like he does...
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
is there anything too replace kaoms armor? what about hyrris ire? kaoms is kind of expensive for only 500hp and low armor;/
"
KayosLegion wrote:
How are your spells doing so much damage? My Freezing Pulse deals about 3k and EK+Spark are both under 2k. I know I don't have endgame gear, but it maxed out my res and gave me 50% crit without charges (can get 5).

Im level 73, and have already gotten both Assassin/Berzerker ascendancies. Could you look at my set up and give me suggestions? Im also using (2) +2 mana gained on hit gems, with 2 Volley Fire gems.

I just can't see what else you are scaling your damage with...

Gear

Passive

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQDHgOWBbUNjQ3REGIRLxa_G8gfQSF2Iuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4KwowcTB8Mfo2PTfUOdQ6QjsoQzFKfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLW69d8l-wYENh4mKsY0NnoGyMbWxuPW-ecFJ293cHfXV_K4MJhFOExYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jb-btZyknaqgn6OKpHimMqhysVu5fLvjvoDA48EzwdXDOsSiykrP3dN-1CPawd2o3vjjhOOf51TndOjW7LDtP-4O73rv_fGK8bP8xf66_94=

Mmmm nvm... After leveling a few more times, I see that is slowly but surely going up and getting that next chunk of projectile damage in the duelist tree should help. Im sure you having 30% more base crit than me W/O charges helps as well lol.
I do have another question though. I have some Crit Multi, but I havent been focusing on it. How important is it in this build? Do the spells Crit also - or is it just your initial Barrage that crits?
"
sheunghang wrote:
This is a really amazing build !!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

But just one question I want to ask:
Any spell can replace spark? Will the build being worse off a lot without the spark spell?

I do hate spark as an archer, its just personal preference.
A magical bow can shoot out Arc/fireball/freezing pulse which is still "understandable", but how come a bow can shoot out "spark"?

That's why I hate spark and want a substitute.

you need a good lightning spell for the shock and the HoT to take place,

and most of your increased damage is projectile damage,

so if you want to replace it's only for ball lightning, but it's bad, like realy bad....

arc will do almost no damage, and fire ball is nice, but only if you will use the 3 dragons for shock...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info