The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

First must say your King of the Hill Quill Rain Barrage CoC of death is amazing, im running it as we speak and feel that it will take me to 100 for the first time. Now here my question, I have a near perfect Call of the Brotherhood ring, and currently using it, I cant figure out if that ring is actually holding me back or is it something I can run almost to end game if not all the way. Thank you for your time.
"
First must say your King of the Hill Quill Rain Barrage CoC of death is amazing, im running it as we speak and feel that it will take me to 100 for the first time. Now here my question, I have a near perfect Call of the Brotherhood ring, and currently using it, I cant figure out if that ring is actually holding me back or is it something I can run almost to end game if not all the way. Thank you for your time.

First of all, TY for the feedback, it's a fun build, and about the lvl 100, if you can get there it will be becouse you are a good player, I can't get pass lvl 95 for a few leagues, I get bored and try some crazy shit every time :)

About the ring, I must say it's a new Idea, not sure you need it to shock, you loose some lightning damage, and get some cold damage, but most of all, you loose the no mana cost (for no regen maps or very slow regen maps), and you loose life on the ring.

I think you don't need it, but it it up to you.

GL
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Hi guys, I tried projectile weakness, works alot better as aura then assassin's mark,

with the assassin ascendant you will have power charges,

and projectile weakness is alot more damage
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
You can level Barrage up to level 3 while still keeping the same mana cost as level 1. Minor detail, if anyone cares.
The build looks amazing, but i'm kinda new to this league and don't have that much currency so i'm wondering if it's possible to play this build without the need to have the 6L Quill, maybe a 5L? Thanks for the build!
Forgot to mention, could you expand more on the leveling process? what exactly do i use as i level up?
"
Micco10 wrote:
The build looks amazing, but i'm kinda new to this league and don't have that much currency so i'm wondering if it's possible to play this build without the need to have the 6L Quill, maybe a 5L? Thanks for the build!

Use unlinked quill + tabula rasa,

about the leveling, you level as elemental archer (can be with split arrow or barrage),

look at what i writed in the guide,

if you need anymore help, i'm here
i noteiced that on lvl 64 belly of the beast with 39% inc hp gives me 500hp extra. its better then kaom's since it have 10%+ all ress as well. and it cost me 5chaos:D
why u didnt pick up belly instead of kaoms?
Ok i get it now, thank you! just a few more question in the guide you say i should use storm cloud, why shouldn't i use quill from the get-go? do i use the same gem setup while leveling as elemental archer and when do i switch to crit? sorry for so many questions :(
Last edited by Micco10 on Apr 20, 2016, 3:10:00 PM
"
oktus wrote:
i noteiced that on lvl 64 belly of the beast with 39% inc hp gives me 500hp extra. its better then kaom's since it have 10%+ all ress as well. and it cost me 5chaos:D
why u didnt pick up belly instead of kaoms?

kaom is alot more life, and i didn't needed the link,

and it dropped :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info