The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

Hey I am interested in trying this build. But I dont understand the leveling section of the guide :) Can you explain what skills you used to lvl it? when is it worth swapping to the coc setup? can you do this as soon as you can use the gems?
Last edited by firren on Apr 13, 2016, 12:07:23 PM
u mean this screan shot?
http://postimg.org/image/97kjy57r3/
and second one
is ''it's the ranger point, lower on the tree''
can u post screans again plz. as well i have noticed u updated tree but in your set up there is no space area you can read 50dex , can you put best and latest tree with gem locations as well? plz if not just screen shots with jewels;p

"
oktus wrote:
u mean this screan shot?
http://postimg.org/image/97kjy57r3/
and second one
is ''it's the ranger point, lower on the tree''
can u post screans again plz. as well i have noticed u updated tree but in your set up there is no space area you can read 50dex , can you put best and latest tree with gem locations as well? plz if not just screen shots with jewels;p

look at this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCArJWWnZ6A

the 3rd and 4th places are the spots
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
firren wrote:
Hey I am interested in trying this build. But I dont understand the leveling section of the guide :) Can you explain what skills you used to lvl it? when is it worth swapping to the coc setup? can you do this as soon as you can use the gems?

I used SA, but ppl told me barrage works better even as an attacker when u get even 1 volley fire jewel,

you can swap from level 60 to make it effective
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
thx i will look at it later and i need too share this with you :D
i just bought that lioneyes armour for 15chaos and i made max links after 3rd try haha ;d
im thinking of selling this armor , and buy some endgame helm and quiver and rare armor wih 6socket max link. i dont know what i should do. Also i need too match colors and its not that easy im not even close too 3b/3g, what will be best ? or buying 6socket quill rain some other stuff. matching colors will be expensive , im getting red all the times.

btw is there a way to apply colors i want on item ? any crafting?
Last edited by oktus on Apr 13, 2016, 6:08:52 PM
"
oktus wrote:
thx i will look at it later and i need too share this with you :D
i just bought that lioneyes armour for 15chaos and i made max links after 3rd try haha ;d
im thinking of selling this armor , and buy some endgame helm and quiver and rare armor wih 6socket max link. i dont know what i should do. Also i need too match colors and its not that easy im not even close too 3b/3g, what will be best ? or buying 6socket quill rain some other stuff. matching colors will be expensive , im getting red all the times.

btw is there a way to apply colors i want on item ? any crafting?

Hi, first of all, GZ!!!

Don't try to 3g + 3b the lioneyes... It's almost impossible,

Get a kaoms heart + 6L quill rain, and rape everything.

Vorici can help you with a direction of colors, but even he can't easy make 6 off colors.

Also, search google for chromatic calculator for more info on how making colors the cheapest way.

GL
why is kaoms heart is so good?:t nthere is no fire damage in this character . isnt rare armor with ress better?
"
oktus wrote:
why is kaoms heart is so good?:t nthere is no fire damage in this character . isnt rare armor with ress better?

Because Life > ALL

If you have a 6L-able weapon, you need a really good reason NOT to use Kaom's. Most builds don't need 2 x 6L.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
i want too save some currency on buying 6link quillrain and getting 6link rare armor. i will save like 5 exalts minimum
"
oktus wrote:
i want too save some currency on buying 6link quillrain and getting 6link rare armor. i will save like 5 exalts minimum

It will cost more :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info