[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

Just only for science...take a look at this picture, fire res and lightning res^^

Spoiler

It´s only 5 seconds and with RF ON but maybe can be a great help vs hard bosses

How it´s possible?

Spoiler

Divination Distillate last season +6% to all maximum Elemental Resistances during Flask effect, now has only +4% to all max. elem. res.

Another test...Touch of God in Palace T14, i just activate Vaal Immortal Call because i tried to pop up Topaz Flask and Divination Distillate for testing but too late...84 life left :s
fortunately i didn´t die and neither would have done because of Vaal Immortal Call.

Note: All the battle done with CD and not CE..so 2K less dps and +80% ligh. res boss

Vid

Picture

Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Sep 15, 2016, 3:03:05 AM
"
Jerle wrote:

My question is is 5.21 aps too high even as a buffer for uncertainty in how the MS projectiles will land given that there's now a cap of 10 triggers per sec.

If you just consider 10 casts/s then yeah, 5.21 is way too high. But I'm using the non RT version, so with MS i have 8% chance to miss and in the mjolner i have also arc, so you must consider a max of 20 casts/s.
Against bosses is not hard to land 3 balls of MS every attack, so with 5.21 aps i generate almost 21 hits/s, 19 if we also count the accuracy
"
Evander1992 wrote:

Against bosses is not hard to land 3 balls of MS every attack, so with 5.21 aps i generate almost 21 hits/s, 19 if we also count the accuracy

Can you upload a vid Vs hard boss?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:

Depends on what you mean with "hard". The hardest boss i can do atm are atziri and uber izaro, and they're really easy. I'm actually broke in standard, max map tier i have access to is 12, so i'm not even close to hard bosses
"
Evander1992 wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:

Depends on what you mean with "hard". The hardest boss i can do atm are atziri and uber izaro, and they're really easy. I'm actually broke in standard, max map tier i have access to is 12, so i'm not even close to hard bosses

Ok add me, i have some old T14 maps, and new T13-T14 maps, solo mapping is boring:P my IGN: redix27

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Sep 15, 2016, 3:20:11 AM
So is this going to be a coop between rt and non-rt versions of the build? ;p

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Sep 15, 2016, 11:07:47 AM
"
RicoKGB wrote:
So is this going to be a coop between rt and non-rt versions of the build? ;p

More like an huge test on what we can and cannot do... :D
From the first impressions running t13-14 with added damage we learned that:
1)the non-rt version rips easily against vaal oversoul slam with +100% damage as cold
2)both builds cannot survive a direct hit from palace dominus with ele weakness
3)clear speed feels the same with ele weakness and enfeeble, so we both chose to run perma enfeeble for added safety
4) i'm a retard
5) I'm so much retarded that i ripped twice shield charging into bearers and not noticing the imminent explosions. Both time it happened was in t13 maps with added damage

Other than theese situations, we both cleared content without much trouble, even if in t14+ maps some damage spikes were high enough to make us reach LL before reacting and leeching

Edit:
6) rt beats non-rt in pvp easily
7) 6k life seems the least hp both I and Redix felt enough for the later tiers
Last edited by Evander1992 on Sep 15, 2016, 12:25:49 PM
Hi guys, 2 short questions.
1. Do u think this build is HC viable? Wanna start it at EHC, but i will continue it anyway if i rip.
2. Did any1 tried guardians/shaper with this build already?
"
Evander1992 wrote:

1)the non-rt version rips easily against vaal oversoul slam with +100% damage as cold
2)both builds cannot survive a direct hit from palace dominus with ele weakness
7) 6k life seems the least hp both I and Redix felt enough for the later tiers

So I left above only bad things. They arent many. But...

1) And rt didnt? Cold dmg was one of my concerns in this new patch as there seems to be much more bosses that hits hard with cold dmg. T13 Yorishi and Otesha from Mutewinds being one example (they use vaal glacial hammer and harted aura). So I was even thinking about dropping blasphemy and supporting build with Purity of Ice. However up untill now I have succesfully survived all encounters vs cold hard-hitters. But... Extra cold dmg maps are a bit pain in the ass I must admit.

2) yes that was also true for old 2.3 juggernaut build. Manually casted IC or VIC are an option here. However your point refers to you having ele weakness or map mod? How things are going vs Dominius with enfeeble up?

3) yes if you want to tank both Dominus and Malachai, for anythings else 5.5k should be enough (dunno about guardians and the sher thou). However I didnt try facetanking them with enfeeble up via blasphemy. 5.5k life might be enough with that.

------------------------------------------------

There were some request about jevels I use. I didnt have acces to my PC untill now, so here they are (however as I said before: they're nothing special, just kind of jevels everyone can use):

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Sep 15, 2016, 3:25:09 PM
"
RicoKGB wrote:

1) And rt didnt? Cold dmg was one of my concerns in this new patch as there seems to be much more bosses that hits hard with cold dmg. T13 Yorishi and Otesha from Mutewinds being one example (they use vaal glacial hammer and harted aura). So I was even thinking about dropping blasphemy and supporting build with Purity of Ice. However up untill now I have succesfully survived all encounters vs cold hard-hitters. But... Extra cold dmg maps are a bit pain in the ass I must admit.

2) yes that was also true for old 2.3 juggernaut build. Manually casted IC or VIC are an option here. However your point refers to you having ele weakness or map mod? How things are going vs Dominius with enfeeble up?

3) yes if you want to tank both Dominus and Malachai, for anythings else 5.5k should be enough (dunno about guardians and the sher thou). However I didnt try facetanking them with enfeeble up via blasphemy. 5.5k life might be enough with that.

1) RT build didn't have the opportunity to test it: when redix said he was going to try, i screwed up it all and finished the boss that was at 5% hp... yeah, welp. But builds are basically the same under the tanking side, so results should be similar. Vaal oversoul slam is a quite hard hit even with flasks up, with any amount of +x% damage as fire/light/ice it's almost guaranteed that it becomes a OHKO move even with flask up. Need moar science on this one

2)Tested map had ele weakness and double boss, we both were already using enfeeble all the time, plus we were with fortify up. So i personally suggest to just stick with lightning strike and aim for a slow but safer kill.
One more thing to note: with lower atk speed the build feels a little more sluggish than the old jugger while using molten strike, as it takes a bit more time before being able to leap/shield charge away when the boss is charging the slam/toush of god.

3) we were arguing about 6k life for normal mapping, to be safe. Escpecially if running in map with added damage or crit multipliers. In the run we did, i had about 5.6k life tho and managed to go on without much trouble
Last edited by Evander1992 on Sep 15, 2016, 3:57:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info