[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

"
RicoKGB wrote:
@KaianSBT MS balls dont hit at the same time. See page number 40 of this build thread.

Rico, so based on what you said in page 40, does it mean that if my build uses only discharge (no arc) then 5aps + gmp will cause fewer triggers because it is out of sync? Does this mean I should lower aps or remove gmp if just using discharge?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:
@KaianSBT MS balls dont hit at the same time. See page number 40 of this build thread.

Rico, so based on what you said in page 40, does it mean that if my build uses only discharge (no arc) then 5aps + gmp will cause fewer triggers because it is out of sync? Does this mean I should lower aps or remove gmp if just using discharge?

Not really. Due to the randomness of those hits it will never be 'in sync'. With more than 10 trigger events / s with just one spell you're at least sure that you'll taking all that is possible out of it.
Having more trigger events /s than it is needed just means that more aps is a waste. So you can skip some attack speed nodes/jevels and invest ie in spell/ele dmg.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Sep 14, 2016, 5:07:58 AM
"
RicoKGB wrote:
So you can skip some attack speed nodes/jevels and invest ie in spell/ele dmg.

Or life. Life is never enough <.<
"
Evander1992 wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:

What about Area damage & Life?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
"
Evander1992 wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:

What about Area damage & Life?

Spell damage & life is better, area damage boost only discharge, while spell damage gives a boost also to arc.
is this build for atziri only? coz if it is very pricey.
"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:

Not really. Due to the randomness of those hits it will never be 'in sync'. With more than 10 trigger events / s with just one spell you're at least sure that you'll taking all that is possible out of it.
Having more trigger events /s than it is needed just means that more aps is a waste. So you can skip some attack speed nodes/jevels and invest ie in spell/ele dmg.

I am currently at 4.83aps and I'm not sure if I should drop some att spd jewels to get more spell dmg.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Just don't go over 4.99 and you will be fine
Last edited by KaianSBT on Sep 14, 2016, 11:00:27 AM
"
Jerle wrote:

I am currently at 4.83aps and I'm not sure if I should drop some att spd jewels to get more spell dmg.

I´m currently at 5.03 APS (Help Kraityn Cruel = 8% Attack Speed + 1x Jewel with 5%-6% AS.

Also you can put a Culling strike (10% AS) in your 6th link and that´s all.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Sep 14, 2016, 11:06:44 AM
"
dogsdot wrote:
is this build for atziri only? coz if it is very pricey.

No, it's definitely not only for atziri. it's a unique build with its own gameplay that can clear almost everything, even if it does not much single target damage compared to flavour of the month builds

"
redix27 wrote:
I´m currently at 5.03 APS (Help Kraityn Cruel = 8% Attack Speed + 1x Jewel with 5%-6% AS.

Also you can put a Culling strike (10% AS) in your 6th link and that´s all.

If you want IAS just buy a GG jewel with 16% total attack speed and some life. Then you respec kraityn for one passive more. Without even trying, i'm at around 5.21 in highgate.
Last edited by Evander1992 on Sep 14, 2016, 12:03:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info