[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

"
redix27 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

I am currently at 4.83aps and I'm not sure if I should drop some att spd jewels to get more spell dmg.

I´m currently at 5.03 APS (Help Kraityn Cruel = 8% Attack Speed + 1x Jewel with 5%-6% AS.

Also you can put a Culling strike (10% AS) in your 6th link and that´s all.

Culling strike is a great idea if I get a 6l armor! thanks!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Just one tip:

If you put Vaal Imm. Call (you can´t die) in your CWDT set up you can avoid hard scenarios whereas you can´t move or you are slow for:

- Double Flameblast Atziri / Uber
- Big Slam from Shadow of the Vaal (Maze T14)
- VollSlam from Eater of Souls (Core T15)
- The touch of God! or The light of divinity! from Dominus (Palace T14)
- Bearers when you kill lots of mobs

You have 3.5 seconds or 4 seconds of immortality (ofc you can get 2x jewels and refill)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
This is probably a totally stupid question but I can't find an answer anywhere. What does CD mean in the guide? I'm not quite sure where the second 40% damage multiplier is coming from. I get that the berserker passive is the first, and that righteous fire would be the third damage multiplier if you were to be running it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Ign: Killer_Blender
"
Evander1992 wrote:

I´ll follow your build, just to try it with crit, have a 6l but is hard to get 3 green (and 3 red... 2 times shoot me 1 blue XD ), you try the 2 minimun green or the 3?

Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
This is probably a totally stupid question but I can't find an answer anywhere. What does CD mean in the guide? I'm not quite sure where the second 40% damage multiplier is coming from. I get that the berserker passive is the first, and that righteous fire would be the third damage multiplier if you were to be running it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Controlled Destruction.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"
PabloCappone wrote:
"
Evander1992 wrote:

I´ll follow your build, just to try it with crit, have a 6l but is hard to get 3 green (and 3 red... 2 times shoot me 1 blue XD ), you try the 2 minimun green or the 3?

It´s a pain...i did it once with 2 green , and another one with only 1 green vorici, but you´ll need about a max of 800 chroms. Never tried with 3 green Vorici.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Sep 14, 2016, 4:29:28 PM
Can I ask why everybody is taking the skill node "Aura effet" : +6% of non curse aura effect at the south of the skill map ? I don't have lvl21 purities (only 20) and it doesnt seems interesting at all ?
"
ValMishra wrote:
Can I ask why everybody is taking the skill node "Aura effet" : +6% of non curse aura effect at the south of the skill map ? I don't have lvl21 purities (only 20) and it doesnt seems interesting at all ?

With lv 23 purities you take 5% max resistance, with that node you reach +20% aura effect, so +1% max resistance.
1% max resistance alone doesn't seem much, but keep in mind that when you have a base of 86%, that 1% more resistance means that you take about 8% less damage from that element.

Also, when you don't have purities lv21, you need 25% increased aura effect to trigger the upgrade from +4% to +5%

@PabloCappone, I used about 500 chromatics to do RRRGGG with the 1 green vorici recipe, but i also had a secondary 6l kingsguard rolled for the RT version. I played RT until I rolled the right socket colours
Thanks for the precious info!
I'll see if I can get 25% easy, otherwise ill just drop the points;) (i dont have 21 pure)!

Cheers
"
Evander1992 wrote:

If you want IAS just buy a GG jewel with 16% total attack speed and some life. Then you respec kraityn for one passive more. Without even trying, i'm at around 5.21 in highgate.

My question is is 5.21 aps too high even as a buffer for uncertainty in how the MS projectiles will land given that there's now a cap of 10 triggers per sec.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info