[2.2] Self Cast Crit Spark | Super fast Clear Speed | Easy to Gear

hey guys just wondering if its worth going crit or going non crit and picking up elemental overload thx in advance
"
pernero wrote:
Got this build up to lvl 61 in a day and then died to a reflect rare. How do you deal with this?

Make sure you have cap lightning res, and run with topaz flask til you have berserker.
I'm currently at lvl 70 in HC. got no problem with reflect atm.

"
Xteria wrote:
Thoughts on Voltaxic Rift w/ Drillneck?

It seam to be a cool idea, deaf worth testing out. best way dealing with reflect, would have alot of scaling as well, could even use rearguard. If I get my hands on a voltaxic in HC I'll try it out.

"
Morine wrote:
Is there any reason you taking critical chance nodes (they are nor spell critical or global)?

Crit in tree doesn't need to have global tag to apply to everything.

"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
hey guys just wondering if its worth going crit or going non crit and picking up elemental overload thx in advance

I've only been running crit so far. but I'm sure non crit is viable. Non crit with voltaxic might be very strong.
Do you think a Maligaros would be worth using? What are your thoughts about Winds of Change?
I'm doing a somewhat similar build as a Shadow (assassin) and was mostly just winging it. I think if I could do it over, I'd go Scion, but it works ok and this was just a farming build for the build I really want to play but will require expensive gear. I am trying to optimize things so I can confidently handle higher maps in HC. Since it seems like you've solved these issues (albeit for a different class), I'd appreciate if you had any ideas on what I should do.

My main issues have been with mana sustain and reflect (playing on HC). I haven't been able to justify dropping my 1 mana flask because while I do fine most of the map from mana-on-kill, tankier bosses require some extra mana. If you've found out a way to make the mana work without a huge investment on tree or a mana flask, I'd love to hear how. As for reflect, the vaal pact + 1.5% leech is really nice, and the main reason I wish I had gone Scion (piercing shots can somewhat make up for lack of deadeye).

Currently, I'm just rerolling reflect maps and playing carefully with a topaz flask against reflect rares, but I do worry about off-screen death. I also have phase acro, though I certainly don't rely on it. I'm mainly just in this awkward spot where while my mana and reflect are totally fine right now, I'm only using a 4-link and I only have 20k DPS. While I have around 5 ex to spend on upgrades, I can't really get much more DPS w/o having to worry about random reflect death, and I can't add more links without having to lean even more heavily on a mana flask (which I really want to be able to drop).

Lastly, do you really feel the duration nodes are that important? I mean I totally understand the appeal, but the skill clears a screen so quickly that it seems mostly irrelevant whether you're killing 2 screens worth of mobs instead of 1.5. That said, you made it sound like it was a must so I wonder if it's overperformed for you? Have you tried unspeccing the points for one map to see how big the difference is?

Thanks for your time, nice build (wish I had thought to go Scion right off the bat)...
IGN: Jihokinetic
I'm going to run a build similar to this on a defunct scion I have a passive reset on, but I got a question for you...

How did you get that super-high ES chest and helmet so early in Parandus? Did you craft them?

I've been playing 6 months on scrub and the best ES drop I've had is 505 on body and about 200 on helmet.
"
Jihoko wrote:
I'm doing a somewhat similar build as a Shadow (assassin) and was mostly just winging it. I think if I could do it over, I'd go Scion, but it works ok and this was just a farming build for the build I really want to play but will require expensive gear. I am trying to optimize things so I can confidently handle higher maps in HC. Since it seems like you've solved these issues (albeit for a different class), I'd appreciate if you had any ideas on what I should do.

My main issues have been with mana sustain and reflect (playing on HC). I haven't been able to justify dropping my 1 mana flask because while I do fine most of the map from mana-on-kill, tankier bosses require some extra mana. If you've found out a way to make the mana work without a huge investment on tree or a mana flask, I'd love to hear how. As for reflect, the vaal pact + 1.5% leech is really nice, and the main reason I wish I had gone Scion (piercing shots can somewhat make up for lack of deadeye).

Currently, I'm just rerolling reflect maps and playing carefully with a topaz flask against reflect rares, but I do worry about off-screen death. I also have phase acro, though I certainly don't rely on it. I'm mainly just in this awkward spot where while my mana and reflect are totally fine right now, I'm only using a 4-link and I only have 20k DPS. While I have around 5 ex to spend on upgrades, I can't really get much more DPS w/o having to worry about random reflect death, and I can't add more links without having to lean even more heavily on a mana flask (which I really want to be able to drop).

Lastly, do you really feel the duration nodes are that important? I mean I totally understand the appeal, but the skill clears a screen so quickly that it seems mostly irrelevant whether you're killing 2 screens worth of mobs instead of 1.5. That said, you made it sound like it was a must so I wonder if it's overperformed for you? Have you tried unspeccing the points for one map to see how big the difference is?

Thanks for your time, nice build (wish I had thought to go Scion right off the bat)...

For Reflect in HC I'm using Atziri promise and a topaz flask, its not perfect but I've never dropped into hp from reflect, even when I don't use the flasks, vaal pack and the 1.5% is good enough, just scary when I'm in groups.

I'm at 110 Mana regen on Gear atm, total of 9 points spend but most of those points are for pathing, and I'm now running discipline on mana and Clarity on life, I don't use any mana flask.

I, do agree that I've overvalued duration to a point. Just ran a map without, was bit slower. it would clear first pack but not second, and It does hurt the ability to offscreen, I think just one duration wheel would be fine. for now i'm still going use both, its just hard to replace and i feel safer with it.

"
dankpasty wrote:
I'm going to run a build similar to this on a defunct scion I have a passive reset on, but I got a question for you...

How did you get that super-high ES chest and helmet so early in Parandus? Did you craft them?

I've been playing 6 months on scrub and the best ES drop I've had is 505 on body and about 200 on helmet.

Got chest for 3ex and helm for 2ex.

"
niemand12 wrote:
Do you think a Maligaros would be worth using? What are your thoughts about Winds of Change?

No need for maligaros. Winds of Change are decent for hp build, they would be ok here just makes it harder to find resists/es else were.

"
Jihoko wrote:

If you have mana issues give
a try, it helps a lot.
Also Jewels with reduced Mana are a good option.

"

I´m Lifebased and use Winds of Change and love them, befor i got them i used FAcebreaker which gave me much more paper-dps. Both are good for dps if you can handel your Ressi. Maligaros give lesser dps then Facebreaker (for me with powercharges up).

I'm using this build level 83 atm, clearing fast and around 7k EHP. I like it alot this is my current gear (base as on daggeers doesnt matter for whirlingblades im pretty sure only %AS on the roll itself) also since I have perma onslaught I find it fast enough.

I took out faster proj and put in controlled destruction it doubled my dps. Im at 37k in town with no 20% gems and no level 20 gems. Around 62k with charges up and auras. At 20/20 ill be around 80k with 5L

How are you generating endurance charges with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info