[2.2] Self Cast Crit Spark | Super fast Clear Speed | Easy to Gear

quick question, once good enough gear is found to merit the change, whats your thoughts on going CI? the ES with leech is sweet as well as chaos immune is a huge plus. mainly wondering if anyone else has done it or thought about it and what the cons would be
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
Haasbror wrote:
I'm using this build level 83 atm, clearing fast and around 7k EHP. I like it alot this is my current gear (base as on daggeers doesnt matter for whirlingblades im pretty sure only %AS on the roll itself) also since I have perma onslaught I find it fast enough.

I took out faster proj and put in controlled destruction it doubled my dps. Im at 37k in town with no 20% gems and no level 20 gems. Around 62k with charges up and auras. At 20/20 ill be around 80k with 5L

Your right on the whirling blades part, I had no idea that's how it worked.

Have you tried running with Lightning pen, In HC i got about 28k in town with it.

"
Scrumpy_Jack wrote:
How are you generating endurance charges with this build?

Currently I'm not, enduring cry would be the only way, but I'm to lazy to run it.

"
quick question, once good enough gear is found to merit the change, whats your thoughts on going CI? the ES with leech is sweet as well as chaos immune is a huge plus. mainly wondering if anyone else has done it or thought about it and what the cons would be

Yeah would be viable going Either CI/lowlife When I rip on HC I might try it out.
Last edited by keydordene on Mar 15, 2016, 11:36:06 AM
I'm HC too, I have around 44k in town now and 70k full buffed and around 8k Hybrid but I'm actually respeccing into CI and getting the +1 Lightning res node :)
can i run this build with a voltaxic ? nice build btw
I'm starting a similar build - same concept but will probably diverge as I like to be awkward/different!

Having great fun at the moment levelling with twinking gear, dual wielding Axiom Perpetuum sceptres and using a 6l in tabula (With elreon gear to sustain) is tearing stuff up. Put in a clear mind jewel until heralds level enough to be worthwhile so lods of unreserved mana and regen too.

Wondering if we get enough faster projectiles on jewels, and use winds of change, can we drop FP gem? Make a 5l better or add an extra damage link in a 6l, or is more projectile speed always worth stacking?

Any thoughts on how this would work with Sire of Shards?
how do you get endurance charges for immortal call?

greatings

e: does attackspeed increase cast speed?
winds of change seem to be pretty strong here, thoughts?
also equipping a victario's aquity amulet would allow us to drop assassins mark and use something else instead?
Last edited by caurora on Mar 17, 2016, 1:49:58 PM
"
caurora wrote:
how do you get endurance charges for immortal call?

greatings

e: does attackspeed increase cast speed?
winds of change seem to be pretty strong here, thoughts?
also equipping a victario's aquity amulet would allow us to drop assassins mark and use something else instead?

I've immortal call and cwdt connected. you don't need charges for immortal call to work, they just increase the Duration.

winds of change are a strong unique to consider.

Just started testing a couple things, victario's aquity, is very impressiveso far, it gives frenzy and power charges, at a much more consistent rate than ice bit/curse on hit.

I'll update guide with Strong Optional unique items soon.

"

"
bolaobr wrote:
can i run this build with a voltaxic ? nice build btw

I've been Trying out CI and Voltaxic rift on HC, IMO CI is a natural progression of the build, Start hybrid, once you have a decent amount of currency, switch to CI. The main downside to hybrid in HC for me was the chaos damage, i had a couple close calls. Since changing I've felt a lot safer.

Voltaxic is very impressive so far, I'm running with vaal spark as well, and honesty stronger/faster than crit spark, its a lot more expensive tho.

Hes my current gear at phc lvl90

I've got 9.7kES, and 18k dps with charges, tho it feels like 50k+

Last edited by keydordene on Mar 17, 2016, 11:24:32 PM
you say on 6 link....Crit strikes what do you mean? I have a 6 Piece chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info