[2.2] Self Cast Crit Spark | Super fast Clear Speed | Easy to Gear

what do you do against refelction in the maps? you jst fucked then right?

like if your map has reflection
"
lordgregg1 wrote:
what do you do against refelction in the maps? you jst fucked then right?

like if your map has reflection

You would need to wear a Sibyl's Lament ring and use life leech for reflect maps.
I recommend just rerolling map. Reflect rares should be fine tho, I'm 91 with no deaths to reflect.

"
pandaondrugs wrote:
Is there any reason you take the jewel socket next to the power charges rather than the one directly below the start? It seems like you could save a passive point.

Yeah I forgot to update build tree with my Current, should be fixed now.

"
Remerka wrote:
Why dont use golems?

Very Little gain, they die easy, and no sockets left for one.

"
helgi wrote:
Doing a very similar build.

Not completely sold on Berserker since I am doing HC but it might work out...

You can do it without berserker, you will need be careful against reflect, maybe make life leech the 5l link. Juggernaut, elementalist or assassin would work for hardcore.
Last edited by keydordene on Mar 8, 2016, 5:21:38 PM

Using this in my build ideally i want a BBBGRR (get inc duration and leech on it) but for now i use duration for normal mobs and leech for big boss fights.

Also cool thing with ice bite guna give it a go but probably guna go HOI + COH + A Mark + ice bite. Since most of my power charge generation comes from HoI. Have been using Blood rage to get endurance charges lol.
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
So i got to 69. My gear atm

Im having a lot fun with it.Thanks for the build
So i downed Atziri with my version mostly due to

didnt need to use life leech seems inc duration helped with clearing it faster because of the fact that you need to do the phase in that time frame or its rip. Might even get a second one later on but that seems to be the only way to get through the reflect phase with spark.
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
I love the whole idea of this build, unfortunately I already started an Assassin and also doing a Self-Cast Crit spark. I will def. give this a try though, thanks for sharing.
I was thinking if you took the piercing shots node you could use a different gem instead of pierce..although pierce is a MUCH better gem now that it used to be. Just an idea. I am going to try to make this build in HC.. I think eventually I will go ghost reaver/vaal pact hyrbrid.
I really do think Pierce makes this build, not to mention DEADEYE is hands down probably the best selection for Scion. 50% Pierce, extra projectile, 30% more damage when traveling etc...

I am thinking of running a similar 7 Power charge Variant with my Shadow though based off of this 91 skill point tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAEV8l5cV5_Brc7OMNlVLidNh4nBSJpUqCxa_XfIOSOOEEZYN0Qcef8ZjQ5UuoqMwW_DVwfMPxKyXj_pJUZUgO3yVh-v1LR-4yh2DwwlMs7mTrrMgbvIdQZZQMAVC0PXbXiycEQ-smH6vOlj313RVjRlVxpuhXyrgEo9G2V8dFN2M-tKOZBZvZp73piSq42oWQHIPtvo26YV9cYUabFcp8xGdrkbXsULlixvxfscrCgMeH0E=

My setup will probably use a 5 Link Lion Eye's vision, but that would still only put me at 70% Pierce
Spark-FasterProj-SpellEcho-IncreasedCritDmg-LightningPen(?)

Do you have any ideas on what I could change? with my tree?
"
juntar wrote:
I really do think Pierce makes this build, not to mention DEADEYE is hands down probably the best selection for Scion. 50% Pierce, extra projectile, 30% more damage when traveling etc...

I am thinking of running a similar 7 Power charge Variant with my Shadow though based off of this 91 skill point tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAEV8l5cV5_Brc7OMNlVLidNh4nBSJpUqCxa_XfIOSOOEEZYN0Qcef8ZjQ5UuoqMwW_DVwfMPxKyXj_pJUZUgO3yVh-v1LR-4yh2DwwlMs7mTrrMgbvIdQZZQMAVC0PXbXiycEQ-smH6vOlj313RVjRlVxpuhXyrgEo9G2V8dFN2M-tKOZBZvZp73piSq42oWQHIPtvo26YV9cYUabFcp8xGdrkbXsULlixvxfscrCgMeH0E=

My setup will probably use a 5 Link Lion Eye's vision, but that would still only put me at 70% Pierce
Spark-FasterProj-SpellEcho-IncreasedCritDmg-LightningPen(?)

Do you have any ideas on what I could change? with my tree?

The build won't work without the skill duration nodes beside sion. and your missing leech and vaal pack.
your only got 75% life on tree as well. Honestly It's very hard for this to work outside sion.
i probably have missed this, but why dual wield instead of sword n board? wouldn't you be able to raise you ehp that way easier plus res's if its a problem? also and what uniques would you recommend to use before you get good daggers and rare gear?
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info