Redundant thread: CHRIS HAS LISTENED. WE DID IT, NOT-REDDIT.

"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
It's obviously a good idea but I'd like it extended further to similarly include cruel giving a 4 spec ascended character.

That would give a good compromise for those that aren't, or may never be, merc lab ready.

This makes sense too. It just assumes that, if you've done it on a high difficulty, it grants that you could do it on lower ones.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Mar 6, 2016, 12:42:59 AM
+1
I finished the trials and labyrinth in normal (level 74 character) and then turning around and having to do all 6 trials in cruel... it was almost insulting. I mean, I beat the Labyrinth! and now I have to practice the trials again... no thanks!
"
Kyr_Un wrote:
+1
I finished the trials and labyrinth in normal (level 74 character) and then turning around and having to do all 6 trials in cruel... it was almost insulting. I mean, I beat the Labyrinth! and now I have to practice the trials again... no thanks!

And then with every character...

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
I like trying different builds, to the point of having to force myself to quit starting new characters and actually start running maps with the high level ones.

Needing to run the labyrinth 3 times per character, not to mention as others have said, hitting all 6 trials in each difficulty is completely off putting. The character I'm playing in Perandus league might be my last.
+1
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
+1 here.

I also like the idea of the Labyrinth being shorter in Normal, a bit longer in Cruel, and obviously the longest in Merciless.

It does look like the labyrinth is designed though so that GGG can tinker with it on a daily level, so I look forward to that.

Loving the Ascendancy & Perandus. GG.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Glad to see more signatures. I sucked it up, posted to reddit. Hopefully this will get the idea even more exposure. :)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
cry me a river
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
+1, sounds sensible to me.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
agreed
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info