Redundant thread: CHRIS HAS LISTENED. WE DID IT, NOT-REDDIT.

That sounds good to me. For a lot of people, the labyrinth is so hard that they'll skip the Normal and Cruel ones until Merciless anyway.
I disagree. For no real reason. You should be ashamed for supporting such a blatantly stupid idea. P2W. RMT. RIP. TGIF. Also maths.

Fight, fight, fight.

Lastly, git good. Labyrinth isn't even hard you casual scrubs.
<3 Free Tibet <3
I've no problem with the labyrinth at any difficulty, but trials are just very repetitive and unuseful once you understand how it works.

It could be an idea just to have the chance to skip the trials after the first time, a little bit like unlocking the scion.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
Opinionated wrote:
I disagree. For no real reason. You should be ashamed for supporting such a blatantly stupid idea. P2W. RMT. RIP. TGIF. Also maths.

Fight, fight, fight.

Lastly, git good. Labyrinth isn't even hard you casual scrubs.

Thanks for the bump, my dear friend. :)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
I can certainly get behind this for sure. When i did the run on my Discharger last ngiht and this morning the normal and cruel runs felt liek complete wastes of time even though i could still be killed by the traps. I mean im WAY over lvled for the area so im taking not only an exp pen that equals no exp at all but also not getting anything for loot at all im simply plowing through frantically rushing as fast as i can skipping everything just to get it over with. Atleast once those 2 are done the merci difficulty im getting ungimped loot. and the normal and cruel runs for enhancements are also a waste too as well because then i have to run merci 2 more times after getting my last 2 points just to upgrade my hands and boots again anyway since the enhancements are better in merci.

So yeah i feel like old builds that are already in merci should only be required to do the Lab in Merci for sure. normal and Cruel are just wastes of time and its obviously giving others the wrong impression of the place and making them already burned out or not into the place before they even get to try the place in merci where the farming potential is.

Already seen alot of threads with people who seem to hate the Lab already and nearly 95% of those people hate it based on the run on NORMAL difficulty... And i can see why. Its gonna cause people to not even give the place a fair chance once they get to merci to farm it because people also obviously dont know that the traps are base % damage meaning no matter if you have 10K or 1K life they do the same damage in ALL difficulties. Which is also giving some the impression that if the damage is that crazy in normal than Merci will be impossible so theres no point in even trying which isnt the case at all.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Mar 5, 2016, 10:53:04 PM
amen for this. The lab is too long by 1/2. And to do this for all my characters, not a chance.
Its also mind numbing and boring as hell to do.

I pray they do this.
Oh, how much I'd love this to become reality.

It is insanely tedious to do the trials and labyrinth three times per character, traps being the biggest offender here - no matter how much life you have - 300 or 30000, they'll still take the same amount of your health as a percentage. This makes for a ridiculous situation where the Labyrinth's boss in normal can hit you for 1/100 of your health, while if you make 2 mistakes on those silly traps, you die. Not fun.

I found doing the Merciless labyrinth actually fun, since Izaro becomes quite a challanging fight and can, you know, actually kill you. And so can the monsters.

Speaking from Standard player perspective.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Last edited by Anseth on Mar 5, 2016, 11:58:00 PM
I support this idea. At first I thought it was maybe unnecessary, but after realizing that the same initial trials would have to be done for every single character, well after you know how to do them, then for each difficulty, THEN that you can't use portals in the Labyrinth ... wow, man. It would become mind-numbing indeed. If one can complete it in Merciless, they could obviously do it in the other difficulties.

So, in the end, yes. +1.

I still think portals should be allowed, even with this change, but I'll take whatever we can get on this.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Mar 6, 2016, 12:02:00 AM
"
Frattagli4 wrote:
I've no problem with the labyrinth at any difficulty, but trials are just very repetitive and unuseful once you understand how it works.

It could be an idea just to have the chance to skip the trials after the first time, a little bit like unlocking the scion.

Yes, this. It's kind of a separate suggestion, but a very good one indeed.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
I like it! Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info