[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

Hello,planing to do this build in new league,seams to be great one :) Thanks for posting it.
So i have a questions,why ES gloves + enchant Es?
When new league is here,we can do 1 more lab so + 2 asc points,but 2 :/ so its kinda useless to scion?Yeah 1 stat + 1 passive but still.
Thanks in advance for ur reply :)
Last edited by Desperation on May 28, 2016, 1:31:57 AM
I choose ES gloves so you can easily get 3xB + 1xR slots for RF setup but you can still choose just any other gloves than ES if you can get slots right. I crafted ES in my gloves (that what you mean i think) because there wasn't anything better to craft.

And I already think about new tree with extra 2 points and I decided to go into Shadow tree.

New Tree for Prophecy Update
Last edited by Ogoslaw on Jun 13, 2016, 4:51:25 AM
Hey,

Nice build but I dont get how cyclone proc elemental equilibrium as its only physical damages. Did you add some sort of elemental damage on it ?
What am I missing ?

Thx man having a blast with this build so far :)
Yes you need something that adds Cold / Lightning DMG to your attack, for example:

Btw. Thanks for everyone who enjoy with my build, it makes me really happy :)
any tips for a guy who wanna play this build in hardcore? :D
Starting in 7 hours ;)
Well, on beginning use your RF with caution. I would suggest to buy cruel laby run due to the fact that this one is hardest for us - at this point we don't have that huge defence and dmg is also not very good. If you will find some other players that want to play in party then just stick with them and let them to do everything for you. On lvl ~55 with stone golem, trickster ascendancy, PoF and Blood Dance you should be able to run with RF without loosing life. Im guessing that you already played in HC and you know basic rules so only thing I can say is Good Luck and Stay Safe.
okay so nothing new to me ;)
i will update for you how it goes if you want
keep this updated :) im still here!
Hello, thanks for the build guide!

I'm trying it out now and loving it, great fun to play :)
Can u link your flask setup pls,want to see mods etc. Thank you in advance,build is gr8 so far.At 1 Link i devasted all. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info