Rarest item you've ever found in DII

Found many a things. The rarest? I dont know what the odds are on these but:

Grandfather
Windforce
Zod Rune

Man they sure did provide some entertainment and fun though!
"
Slash wrote:
i played so much that i found everything except Zod rune, Tyrael`s Might and Death`s Fathom ( dimensional shard ) altough i got a shard from public bh but that`s it.. and i`m not exagerating when i say that i found every item except those 3, all of them with blizz sorc along the years..

About the same for me but, I guess it doesn't count as much when you pindle bot xD Also there was a duping method that happened when you would combine a necro's bone wall with a Sorc's Meteor that allowed me to duplicate any items I wanted which made the game very interesting. A buddy and I duplicated unfinished runewords that would be permanent after socketing the last rune and we made some good money off of that stuff.
About 5 soj's
a fortuitious ring of fortune 39%
windforce
lo rune

i mainly played classic hence the soj's
but got most of these items in hardcore.
LoD i only played for about 2 years in comparison to about 5/6 classic.
Good times and many R.I.P's.
I'd have to say Jah Rune, extremely rare find. As far as actual items go, think the best I've done is Stone of Jordan. Holy crap when i found that i was buzzing for like 3 days straight xD
In this scarred, war-torn land - i walk the only clear path ... the Path of Exile.
Caduceus and a Cham rune.
Off-Topic. :|
Perfect Winforce back before pindlebots and such. Also found multiple ber, cham and other high end runes... Never a zod though
Last edited by Lavacon on Aug 11, 2011, 2:47:06 PM
A perfect Fathom. Not ethereal, though.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Pretty much everything but Tyrael`s Might. Never found a Zod, but I've cubed a couple. Perfect fathom would be the rarest I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info