Rarest item you've ever found in DII

Grandfather.

I played hardcore, so managed to loose it again :)
Zod or grandfathers sword? Maybe Shako or Stone of Jordan? Greeds Fortune maybe? lol I really dont know which is rarer.
I got a lot of stone of jordans from gambling, so not so rare.
windforce.
Ron Paul 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3EptrKOms
why are they ignoring Ron Paul
Black Bow...yes it wasn't legit, but was the best.
Last edited by Oneka on Sep 1, 2011, 3:26:26 PM
Deaths web for my necro on HC
Can I get some water please
Found a Grandfather playing solo bnet near the end of my D2 playing days. Had just about anything you could imagine spread out on several accounts, but most of it was traded for.
After finding the Grandfather I kind of lost interest, wasn't going to spend several more years for the next big drop (much more fun when you find it rather than trading).

Griffon 19-14, with 23x def
Back in 1.10, Had a zod rune drop in hardcore for my lvl 92 fire sorc, who died with it to lag a few days later .......

In softcore after 1.13 Perfect Mara's dropped and used on my windy druid :)

Pally leveling with randoms in arcane sanctuary, Almost perfect Eth Herald of Zakarum, we all clicked madly and i got it 1st!

My best moments with drops in d2.
Namaste- The oneness within me recognizes the oneness within you..... sanskrit.
only a vipermagi :( I was never very lucky with Diablo II, but I enjoyed it regardless.
Oh, I remember that day quite clearly. My level 85+ HARDCORE Javazon was farming the crap out of hell cows. I heard the rune drop, but with all the loot on the ground I didn't see it off the bat. I start moving away from the corpse pile and lo and behold, there sat my first ever HR on hardcore. A zod. I was stoked!
RegnarDrowsII - 79 DW Ranger, #6 One month race 10/16/2012
Last edited by Ceto on Sep 4, 2011, 12:23:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info