Rarest item you've ever found in DII

I found Grandfather and Windforce, whichever was the rarest.

Those two were really sought after, especially because I played Hardcore. ;)

I ended up losing my windforce when my 99 amazon died after a lag spike vs Hell Baal.
Fourier - Level 41 Templar (Hardcore League)
FourierII - Level 55 Duelist (Hardcore League)
HC Ladder Rank: 7
uh i know i found a shako a couple times, and some trang pieces, and one of those barb helms, but idk what the rarest item i found was.. hmmm now im gonna think about this all day and not figure it out cause i playd on and off since d2 came out o.O, thanks... lol

-
Or it was those higher tierd unique crystal(not crystal but they have same graphic) swords, two dropped off one group of mobs for me and my buddy in a game.
Last edited by Jethro420 on Aug 11, 2011, 1:55:07 PM
You guys still remember the names of those items ? But I have to admit , those items kept diablo interesting for a long period.

I remember that I had a complete epic/legendary whatever they were called set with the auro extra it gave.
"
Fourier wrote:
I found Grandfather and Windforce, whichever was the rarest.

Those two were really sought after, especially because I played Hardcore. ;)

I ended up losing my windforce when my 99 amazon died after a lag spike vs Hell Baal.

ah damn thats gotta hurt a little inside!
i played so much that i found everything except Zod rune, Tyrael`s Might and Death`s Fathom ( dimensional shard ) altough i got a shard from public bh but that`s it.. and i`m not exagerating when i say that i found every item except those 3, all of them with blizz sorc along the years..
IGN: GhostShard / Fujitora / AstralWalker
I found unfurled boner sword.
full helm gemmed with amethysts to give it that delicious bellend flavour
I have found many many things, but the rarest I consider Windforce back in 1.09 version.
"
Overcrash wrote:
I have found many many things, but the rarest I consider Windforce back in 1.09 version.

Absolutely. 1.10 killed Diablo2, so it's not even worth mentioning.
Fourier - Level 41 Templar (Hardcore League)
FourierII - Level 55 Duelist (Hardcore League)
HC Ladder Rank: 7
I think my rarest legit find was a Jah or some other HR. The low drop rate is what caused me to grow bored of D2 ;p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info