[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
"
Avatar of the Veil's elemental damage has been increased to 40%.
Avatar of the Chase's increase to Onslaught effect has been increased to 100%.
Way of the Poacher now has a 20% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill or on hitting a rare or unique enemy.
Rapid Assault now has a 100% chance to gain Onslaught on kill.
Quartz Infusion now has a 100% chance to gain Phasing on kill.
The minor Ascendancy skills leading up to Avatar of the Chase now grant 20% increased Onslaught duration, instead of 5% attack speed.

Denke nun dürfte der Build ziemlich "viable" sein^^

These are great but don't make a point towards Doomfletch.
You can go physical with Harbinger or Reach of Council and capitalize even better on the upcoming buffs.
Oh sry, i didnt notice that i used the wrong language :D

I mean "Now it should be very viable with the new buffs to raider :)
Look the same as my build, bro, just with more going on as obviously you have the links for it.

that has made me happy as I could not get a straight answer from anyone about my build, even after making a post and even someone came to my base to talk to me... I sent him the info and he just left the group.... very rude.

Basically I run tornado shot, blast rain and a utility shot consisting of frenzy, greater multiple, curse on hit and mark of the assassin. in my other slots I run an ice gollem, a ballista, hatred and blink shot (I won't bother naming all the links)

Now I know I will need to cut this down to fit in more buffs and things later, but I'm really not sure what to cut down. I have developed an entire playstyle based on this build and I love the feel of it.

Any advice? (I can give more info on request, I just don't wanna type to much then be ignored again)
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
i think this will be great as starter for today :)
i will start with it
Last edited by Remedin on Dec 2, 2016, 2:27:59 AM
With the new changes to Raider would you recommend using Avatar of the Veil instead?
Is this build viable w/o Doomfletch ? Do you an ele bow in that case ?
would voltaxic also work with this build?

and why do we use Drillneck if whe don't have any pierce passives? do i miss anything?
Last edited by Remedin on Dec 5, 2016, 2:30:56 AM
Guys, what changed for 2.5? This build can be run for EHC as 1 char?

Last edited by Kaddomir on Dec 5, 2016, 8:25:23 AM
"
snoeppen wrote:
With the new changes to Raider would you recommend using Avatar of the Veil instead?

Which points we must switch? Avatar of the veil instead Avatar of the chase? I think chase gives u alot more, u will have Onslaught like always.
Last edited by Kaddomir on Dec 5, 2016, 8:39:52 AM
Just a thought, but... shouldn't this build be revised? I've gone through all the comments and there are many with interesting questions that never got addressed. The Voltaxic/Reach of the Council over Doomfletch matter keeps being a subject of debate. Most seem to agree the mechanics of Doomfletch are not on par with the higher damage the others provide. I also see a lot of modifications on builds derived from this one, adding poison, pierce, different auras, etc. I, myself, am using aDoryani's Disfavour instead of Kintsugi, Lioneye's Glare instead of Doomfletch, and the Voidwalker boots, having gone the Pierce way in passive tree for the Drillneck and more dps, as well as deciding on the previously mentioned Heavy and Deadly Draw notables. All of this added to three heralds at once seems to be the best I could get on my own, but given the changes in 2.5, wouldn't an update/revision of the build be appropriate?
Last edited by Jedijax on Dec 6, 2016, 12:57:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info