[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

I had a drillneck drop on one of my characters and was wondering if it was at all worth it for this build?
In the video he says you can use Death's Harp to maps, but at 53, is upgrading to Infractem an okay way to go? Or is the lack of leeching too much of a hit?
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
"
Asdf1234 wrote:
1. Did you change Blast Rain's gems from Added Fire Damage to Weapon Elemental Damage 3 days ago? If so why?

2. Is the reason why you use Ash over Ice because of Hatred?

1. No?

2. Ash simply gives more damage as it scales of your total physical damage :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Lifting I got a question....so I changed my blast rain to a superior Arrow Rain with 25% more RoA enchantment on my helm...and I get non frenzy charged almost double the dps compared with blast rain. Is there a reason we use BR instead of RoA?
I can't seem to keep my intelligence that high.. Curse on hit requires 105 int.

With the gear you have posted you'll only have +40 int, how do you still make it at least to 105?

The skill tree only gives +20 int... So you would need 85 +int.
Last edited by Ryaden101 on Apr 26, 2016, 11:20:41 AM
"
Ryaden101 wrote:

With the gear you have posted you'll only have +40 int, how do you still make it at least to 105?

The "final" skill tree gives +30 int (Aspect of The Lynx, Coordination, Trickery).

If you are struggling with int gear and can't reach the gear requirements, grab a +30 int node and Coldhearted calculation in the meanwhile. For a 2 points investment, +50 bonus int should do the trick while you search for better jewelry.
Thank you for the build guide!

In the video, it looks like you are keeping Onslaught up almost continuously as you have a 10 second life on it.

How is the 10 second number achieved for the Onslaught charge?
"

In the video, it looks like you are keeping Onslaught up almost continuously as you have a 10 second life on it.

In the video, the buff I'm seeing at about 10-11 seconds life is Blood Rage.

Onslaught is achieved from the Raider's ascendancy, Rapid Assault. But it should last 3 seconds.
"
djnat wrote:
"
Ryaden101 wrote:

The "final" skill tree gives +30 int (Aspect of The Lynx, Coordination, Trickery).

If you are struggling with int gear and can't reach the gear requirements, grab a +30 int node and Coldhearted calculation in the meanwhile. For a 2 points investment, +50 bonus int should do the trick while you search for better jewelry.

Thanks a lot, I'll keep that in mind!
"
djnat wrote:
"

In the video, the buff I'm seeing at about 10-11 seconds life is Blood Rage.

Onslaught is achieved from the Raider's ascendancy, Rapid Assault. But it should last 3 seconds.

ahh yes, you are right I was looking at the wrong icon.

Where in the build is blood rage coming from? I don't remember it being mentioned in the video and the beginning of this thread does not mention blood rage as one of the skills.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info