[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

is lightning/stone golem viable?
Did you just update the recommended flasks? I had been using the previous recommended ones from page 5:

"
The recommended flasks are:

2x Seething Divine Life Flasks of Staunching
1x Ample Basalt flask (of whatever you prefer)
1x Ample Granite Flask of Ironskin
1x Ample Quicksilver flask of Warding

=)

Now I see you've changed from Ample to Surgeon's on all 3 utility, and dropped the Granite for a Jade. Is this mostly to keep charges up on bosses/Izaro?
Hi lifting, i just got a drillneck drop and i was wondering how should i change the skill tree to use it, any recommendations? Thanks!
Hey Lifting, is the passive skill tree always changing? Because it seems different with what I saw yesterday.
"
chansiutik12o wrote:
Hey Lifting, is the passive skill tree always changing? Because it seems different with what I saw yesterday.

I haven't changed anything, so it should be the same as what you saw previously =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey Lifting!

Currently playing this build in PSC (scrub!)

I am wondering whether it is worth trying to 5 link my current bow, or whether i should try and get something a bit better? I only have about 1ex in currency, and most bows that would be an upgrade are currently out of my reach!

It is 382 DPS (296 PDS) - but only has 24% increased crit chance

I am running a 5 link on my chest already for LA, so the bow would be used for blast rain

Loving the build BTW - might try and push for level 90 before the league ends

Last edited by Minsc_N_Boo on Apr 16, 2016, 10:08:53 AM
Hi @liftingnerdbro!

Trying to find the best way to get a good harbringer bow. Am I meant to just buy one outright on poe.trade or try and craft my own?

If I am meant to craft is it something along the lines of white bow+ rustic sash recipie and hope for good augmentation and then regal and craft mod?

Many thanks.
@Minsc_N_boo in my humble opinion u should get a higher dps bow for endgame ( atziri/high maps ).
If possible look out for a Harbinger Bow cause of the already applied crit chance ( decent harbinger would start at 150 dps ), a good Lioneye's Glare works fine too ( crit chance isnt that high, but your hits cant be evaded, and the attack speed is amazing, i ran one before and it worked fine )

this is the one im runnin since today, self crafted:

could be better, but is decent for now and tbh im just glad that i finally got this freakin 6link which was a painful journey ;)
Maybe invite Vorici to your hideout, u can buy 20 fusing for 64 jewellers from him after the daily mission.

@lesgrossman if u wanna craft bows u should definitely check out poeaffix.net . The possible rolls for every item, depending on item levels ( very important for crafting ), are listed there. It helps a lot if u wanna craft decent gear.
Get Tora in your hideout to level her as soon as possible, so that you will be able to craft 2 mods on your bow as soon as she hits lvl 8 ( still dont got her that far up )

Also Check out the generic build guide from neversink on the forum page for general information about ranger/bow builds, it really helped me a lot.

hope i could give a little orientation and sorry for my bad english, cya
Last edited by dieKreTzn on Apr 16, 2016, 8:13:35 PM
"
dieKreTzn wrote:
@Minsc_N_boo in my humble opinion u should get a higher dps bow for endgame ( atziri/high maps ).
If possible look out for a Harbinger Bow cause of the already applied crit chance ( decent harbinger would start at 150 dps ), a good Lioneye's Glare works fine too ( crit chance isnt that high, but your hits cant be evaded, and the attack speed is amazing, i ran one before and it worked fine )

this is the one im runnin since today, self crafted:

could be better, but is decent for now and tbh im just glad that i finally got this freakin 6link which was a painful journey ;)
Maybe invite Vorici to your hideout, u can buy 20 fusing for 64 jewellers from him after the daily mission.

@lesgrossman if u wanna craft bows u should definitely check out poeaffix.net . The possible rolls for every item, depending on item levels ( very important for crafting ), are listed there. It helps a lot if u wanna craft decent gear.
Get Tora in your hideout to level her as soon as possible, so that you will be able to craft 2 mods on your bow as soon as she hits lvl 8 ( still dont got her that far up )

Also Check out the generic build guide from neversink on the forum page for general information about ranger/bow builds, it really helped me a lot.

hope i could give a little orientation and sorry for my bad english, cya

Thanks dude that was a great help :)
In the gem list, you have Increased Duration, or a suggestion of Blink Arrow. But in "your setup" you have Blood Rage. I'm confused, which one do I want? And I'm getting all these points in the tree for Frenzy charges, but have no idea how I would generate Frenzy charges without Blood Rage.

(Sorry, this is my first character ever, so bit of a noob)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info