[2.4 Video Guide] Cheap Beginners Crit Shockwave Totem Build [HC/SC]

The dex is to help level up gems and meet certain gear requirements. Otherwise the int would have been better yes, but not in this case imo =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
As I wrote secondly, you could get another +10 Dex instead of +10 Int. In reason you allrdy answered that Dex would be more worth then Int :)
How am i supposed to be running Hatred (60%), Herald of Ash (25%) and Arctic Armour (25%) Auras when they overall reserve 110% Mana?
Hatred is 50%.
Lol! Hatred was linked to a faster casting support gem and thus resulting in 60% reserved... my bad!
Using the build and its awesome.
Just one question. Why vaal discipline? I have it socketed, but never use it lol.
"
ElderCheng wrote:
Just one question. Why vaal discipline? I have it socketed, but never use it lol.

It gives you instant boost to energy shield which protects mana, you're using mind over matter which takes 30% of damage taken as mana. Whole your mana is reserved so you use energy shield to cast totems.

So.. basically it gives you free health and ability to cast totems if all your energy shield was used to protect your health from damage.
"
Materacyg wrote:
"
ElderCheng wrote:

It gives you instant boost to energy shield which protects mana, you're using mind over matter which takes 30% of damage taken as mana. Whole your mana is reserved so you use energy shield to cast totems.

So.. basically it gives you free health and ability to cast totems if all your energy shield was used to protect your health from damage.

Exactly! You might even wanna run 2 of them for better uptime!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Why no Powercharges?
-
Last edited by Rhanoss on Sep 10, 2016, 2:59:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info