[2.4 Video Guide] Cheap Beginners Crit Shockwave Totem Build [HC/SC]

I dont get it. Why do you go for crit when you link your sw-totem with controlled destruction anyways? The gem reduces crit Chance by 100%...
better, then flame totem chieftain ?
"
"
pixel12 wrote:
Cool stuff dude.
I'am gonna pick up the Ele Overload for leveling, till getting all the crit nodes it's gonna be huge dmg boost.

Glad you like it. Unfortunately, Elemental Overload does not work for totems I afraid. The crits needs to come from you and not an external source (traps, totems).

I thought that if you can crit yourself, EO would apply to your totems too? In case of AB you can still fire some ice spears to crit (with zero dmg) to trigger EO?

So if the goal is to quickly reach mid-tier maps and farm them what would be easier/faster? This totem build or your Earthquake Duelist build? Keep up the good work lifting nerd brah.
"
Zepepsico wrote:
"
"
pixel12 wrote:
Cool stuff dude.
I'am gonna pick up the Ele Overload for leveling, till getting all the crit nodes it's gonna be huge dmg boost.

Glad you like it. Unfortunately, Elemental Overload does not work for totems I afraid. The crits needs to come from you and not an external source (traps, totems).

I thought that if you can crit yourself, EO would apply to your totems too? In case of AB you can still fire some ice spears to crit (with zero dmg) to trigger EO?

I guess that is one way to go about it. I haven't tested it so I dont know :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
NOTE: As a temporary solution to opening the skill-trees for now. Use this skill-tree calculator and copy the skill-tree URL into the program.

https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases
links to tree leveling are old can you please update
"
demonkiller12 wrote:
links to tree leveling are old can you please update

Please use the above link to download a calculator and them copy in the tree URL's as a temporary solution =)

Can you guys confirm if this is working for you?
Skill-trees are now updated. You do not need to use the calculator anymore.
Confirmed skill trees are now updated thanks love you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info