[2.4 Video Guide] Cheap Beginners Crit Shockwave Totem Build [HC/SC]

Hello thanks for the build

When we use whirling blades with blood magic its takin to much life from us how can we deal with it?
(i dont have life regen with this build only es regen )
Very strong build. Thx u mate.

"
Shot_Down wrote:
When we use whirling blades with blood magic its takin to much life from us how can we deal with it?

U can drop bm gem, or use your flasks. But WB is not good for lab's, because it's not teleport skill like a lighting warp or blink shot.
"
Shot_Down wrote:
Hello thanks for the build

You can do the trick many of us are doing. Use the unique sulphur flask and spec out of zealot's oath keystone. I have 200 life regen with stone golem out. Enough to spam whirling blades for ever.

Vaal clarity or vaal discipline can be of use too.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 10, 2016, 6:28:47 PM
Hello! I'm a very new player and I came across this video/build which seems very nice. I made a few variations myself because it seems like a like other totem more.

My questions is, how are those "radius of area" nodes in the passive skill tree affecting the totems damage? I went to gamepedia and they say "Totems have a range which determines how far they can "see" for the purposes of targeting enemies with attacks and spells. Totem range is not considered an area of effect, and will not be altered by AoE modifiers. There are no longer any ways to increase Totem range.". So I removed the nodes on the left of templar and the nodes on the top of witch and my dps seems to be the same and the range is the same. Is it something else that I miss here? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by mmorpgro on Aug 21, 2016, 5:30:48 AM
Why is there 2 times Vaal Discipline in the utility setup? And temporal chains isn't used anymore?

(Sorry I'm new)
Last edited by Terentio on Aug 25, 2016, 6:47:31 PM
"
- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 4), Arctic Breath (lvl 7), Greater Multiple Projectiles (max level) & Assassination (make sure to level this higher than level 44 to prevent CWDT from casting it)

Assassination? do you mean assassin's mark? thx!
"
Terentio wrote:
Why is there 2 times Vaal Discipline in the utility setup? And temporal chains isn't used anymore?

(Sorry I'm new)

Not sure about temporal chains but vaal discipline has a very short duration. It makes sense to have several of those if there is room.

This enchantment can free up 3 gem slots. Cwdt + ab + gmp. I can highly recommend it.

With a higher budget this ring is pretty good.

Allows for both life regeneration and energy shield regeneration in addition to freeing up a flask slot (The sorrow of the divine) for those who haven't taken Zealot's oath keystone.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 27, 2016, 2:31:23 PM
Is this build 2.4 viable?
I wanna try it.
"
mmorpgro wrote:
Totem range is not considered an area of effect, and will not be altered by AoE modifiers.

What you're talking about is the range at which totems react to an enemy and start casting. This is different from the range or radius of the skill used by the totem and cannot be altered.

How does this build do in uber lab against Izaro?
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Sep 2, 2016, 1:45:19 AM
Why won't u help Oak on cruel? 16% phys dmg bonus from him also buffs Shockwave totem even though it's a spell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info