[2.4 Video Guide] Cheap Beginners Crit Shockwave Totem Build [HC/SC]

Nice build!
I changed the setup a bit, no more MoM and EB, dagger + Sprit Shield for good dps and survivability. Using Hatred, Clarity and Vaal Clarity for Mana and 40% Increased Radius (+Increased Duration - VC lasts for more than 17 sec.).
Still looking for a nice Titan Shield and a good amulet to increase Spell Dmg + Crit Chance.

Buffed + Concentrated Effect:
Spoiler
Last edited by Schloch on May 21, 2016, 6:38:53 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQKWBAcEswVCBx4I9AmqDFIOSA_EES0RLxGWFVAWbxa_GmwdFB8CJKomlSoLKhMrCiycLR8y0TY9NsU26TpYO3w8BT1fQZZFR0lRSbFMs06uUlNVS1XGWOVaK13yXl1h4mKsZp5o8mpDbIxtGXBSdf18g3_Ggh6Cm4Pbg_OEb4UyidOLjIw2jmSP-pJukyeVIJUul5WX9Jo7naqf36IAoqOj8qcIp5Soua4SrrOxNrVItvq4yrmTvFbAVMBmwJrB88MJ0PXR_dJ81abXz9n82wvjauQi62Pr7uv17TzvfO-I8B_w1fId96b5N_nd-tI=

this is my skill tree I have 33k dmg right now with all my auras... not sure if im doing this right.

im currently trying to 6L my CJ so running with a really nice 5L link I found.

you can check my profile for my gear.

edit: nevermind...im such an idiot.....my actual tool tip is 48k.....cause I never did whirling blades once I summoned my totems to increased there cast speed.....im so bad i know :(

I always summoned them + assassins mark but I never did the whirling blades....was missing out on 10k free dmg...

my damage potted up: http://imgur.com/zmgK2NY

it wont let me post the image correctly sorry.
Last edited by KasperskyLabs on May 24, 2016, 5:31:49 PM
"
Schloch wrote:
Vaal Clarity for Mana and 40% Increased Radius (+Increased Duration - VC lasts for more than 17 sec.).

The 40% increased Area of Effect radius only affects Vaal Clarity itself, not your Shockwave Totems.
"
tomay wrote:
"
Schloch wrote:
Vaal Clarity for Mana and 40% Increased Radius (+Increased Duration - VC lasts for more than 17 sec.).

The 40% increased Area of Effect radius only affects Vaal Clarity itself, not your Shockwave Totems.

...and i was wondering! Thanks for the explanation.
Last edited by Schloch on May 23, 2016, 4:19:39 PM

got like 50-60k dps per totem or something like that with only a 5l and no ascension. great build.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 1, 2016, 3:16:58 PM
Build updated for 2.3. Not much has changed besides us getting 2 additional ascendancy points to spend on Penitence of Augury.

Best of luck guys!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
good job lifting love your builds i have been wanting to do this one for awhile but i suck and always die on hardcore but im going to play this for prophecy. between you and path of exile builds ive got a few good ideas what i want to try this league but this one just popped up to me as the most interesting and secure i do make very little tweeks to the builds as i see fit but great job as always lifting!
"
Gunshow36 wrote:
good job lifting love your builds i have been wanting to do this one for awhile but i suck and always die on hardcore but im going to play this for prophecy. between you and path of exile builds ive got a few good ideas what i want to try this league but this one just popped up to me as the most interesting and secure i do make very little tweeks to the builds as i see fit but great job as always lifting!

Awesome man, glad you like it. Best of luck :D
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I really liked the build, but I need some advice. What should be changed to use Spell Totem + Storm Call?
Last edited by xenom39 on Jun 4, 2016, 12:06:23 PM
Hey Lifting, great build, its the one im using now for 2.3 and I am currently in cruel a3 and loving it.

First time I have done shockwave totems and I really like.

Out of curiosity I did notice a couple edits or changes you made.

One of them I am curious about is the switch from controlled destruction to Increased critical strikes. Why was this exactly?

Did patch notes state something about this that I missed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info