[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Thanks for a satisfying, visceral melee build. I only wish I could use the Marauder's skin and voice instead of the always-out-of-breath duelist.

This has to be the easiest leveling of any build I've used (assuming a from-scratch start). I found one early mace, then bought another at level 40 for an alch. I am gleefully alternating two quicksilver flasks, rocking whole screens of trash, and have had no issues mostly through cruel. I'm gonna snag a 4 socket Marohi today, as I'll be 57 before I know it. With luck, I will find a guildmate to bring me through cruel lab - am I right that I'll see a huge boost in power once I combine Unstoppable Hero and Fortitude?

I assume that taking Slayer would be a much more dangerous build than going Champion? It seems like it might help tear through trash, but suffer badly on bosses.
Once you Start using Fortitude and Unstoppable Hero, you will feel it ;) I'm Sure of that :)

One Error that maybe needs some fixing:
There is an Error in the ascendancy section. Duelist has no Juggernaut Ascendancy Class :)

General Question;
Im using Slayer atm but plan on reskilling to Champion. If i get this right i need 20 passive respec points (already used 4 Ascendancy points) and then do a lab Run on any difficulty? Am i getting this right?
"
schnitzelman wrote:
Once you Start using Fortitude and Unstoppable Hero, you will feel it ;) I'm Sure of that :)

One Error that maybe needs some fixing:
There is an Error in the ascendancy section. Duelist has no Juggernaut Ascendancy Class :)

General Question;
Im using Slayer atm but plan on reskilling to Champion. If i get this right i need 20 passive respec points (already used 4 Ascendancy points) and then do a lab Run on any difficulty? Am i getting this right?

I don't think you need to run the lab again to respec the ascendancy points. You just need the requisite number of regret orbs (I think it's 5 per ascendancy node).
You actually need to rerun lab to respec ascendancy, only once though.
I love this build. It's easily affordable and my first essence leage build.
Thank you :)
Well rerunning the lab isn't much of a Problem.
Fortify, here i come ;)
Hey, really nice guide and build. It was easy to level and doing maps with it is pretty fun. Nice clearing speed and survivability.
However some bosses still almost onehit me.
Im currently looking to spend some currency (1ex18c) to improve stuff, but im not sure what to focus on. I think my gear is ok, i have 4,4k life and 5,4k armor

Any advice on what part of my gear to upgrade? Or should i focus on buying some quality gems? Or focus on 5l/6l the marohi erqi? thx in advance for any suggestions.
"
Hey, really nice guide and build. It was easy to level and doing maps with it is pretty fun. Nice clearing speed and survivability.
However some bosses still almost onehit me.
Im currently looking to spend some currency (1ex18c) to improve stuff, but im not sure what to focus on. I think my gear is ok, i have 4,4k life and 5,4k armor

Any advice on what part of my gear to upgrade? Or should i focus on buying some quality gems? Or focus on 5l/6l the marohi erqi? thx in advance for any suggestions.

I'd say focus on Gloves and Belt to get more armor. After that, get better life rolls on your rings (I'd probably ditch that unique ring for a rare with life and res stats and maybe offset the damage onto a sash (phys damage))
is kaoms armour also good? or just lightning coil?
"
blizaro wrote:
is kaoms armour also good? or just lightning coil?

It's good if you don't mind sacrificing the sockets. I would say no though, because you're gonna lose the single-target dps from Warchief totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info