[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

having really fun with this build. I've decided to skip the frenzy charge+leech nodes and swing around to grab Rampart what with the Fortify focus of the build. Also, I began using Blasphemy+Warlord's Mark plus Rally Cry instead of Herald of Ash and Enduring Cry. The gems get swapped around a bit but I really like it. Endurance charge generation is constant, so my defense is always great along with Immortal Call (CwDT). And when I hit a big pack Rally Cry increases dps more than Herald of Ash. Try it out, you might like it!
Just want to say this built is great so far. lvl 50 1 shotting with the suggested leveling weapons. Spent chaos, coins and Alc and been able to buy all the lvling gear and a fairly decent Erqi. Beautiful build. Trying to 5 link my 5 socket Erqi ATM. Wishing all of luck with our linking fun! ANd to hoping I find a Exalt in the first week of the league like Talisman!

-Mumbo
If anyone is bored and wants something to do, I got bored and started streaming on twitch.tv

I am not sure if its working properly but it should be, this is the first time I have streamed on twitch.tv so don't shoot me if its not 100%.

I am playing this build but PLEASE don't as me a bunch of questions specific to the build if you are going to get butt hurt if I don't have an answer, I am a relative noob and am figuring it out.

But if you want to watch a "relative noob" get his ass kicked and have fun doing it and chat, well bring it on. (keep in mind I have to alt/tab to read the chat so it may take a moment to respond).

Look up SamRift on twitch.tv and you will find me :D
Hey man great build, i am really enjoing. In a 4-link Marohi wich gems i need to link?
"
claydbp wrote:
Hey man great build, i am really enjoing. In a 4-link Marohi wich gems i need to link?

It's in the post, but here ya go-> Earthquake, Less Duration, Melee Physical Damage, Physical To lightning
HOT DAMN!! I finally got a Marohi, not the best but I put 4L in it and will keep using the Tabula for now for my 6L.

My base DPS is now 11.5k and with auras and golem 16.6k. If all my CWDT stuff goes off it's over 21k. Can't wait to get done with the rest of Act 4 cruel so I can move on to merciless!
Did anyone do Atziri with this build just curious how does the build deal with the reflect from it's phases, or if you could reduce your AOE with Conc Effect enough not to hit the reflect one?
Thanks.
Last edited by valy25031 on Mar 9, 2016, 5:33:51 AM
"
valy25031 wrote:
Did anyone do Atziri with this build just curious how does the build deal with the reflect from it's phases, or if you could reduce your AOE with Conc Effect enough not to hit the reflect one?
Thanks.

I'm pretty sure you can reduce it enough.
One guy from my guild have done atzir few times with earthquake(different build tho). Not even sure if he used conc effect.
I love this build the resists i have are through the roof as well. Hitting 21k dps. I cant wait to add in blood rage and the frenzy charges as well as ascendancy points to see where the real damage gets to

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info