Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes

Okay so the new update to tab for selling on poe.trade is working okay.. pricing is good and all but i have 1 issue.. when i sell an item... then site does not take the item down. ive waited 2 hours for the item to be taken down and i keep getting PM's on items that are already sold.. how do i fix this?

Also seeing this issue on trying to buy items.. If anyone knows if there is a way to fix this then please let me know.. Any help would be great
Last edited by Nzonic on Mar 5, 2016, 5:58:15 PM
bad choice
Last edited by diablodiablo on Mar 5, 2016, 6:52:21 PM
I just ran a level 8 Zana mission and it was only a level 76 map. She also is selling T11 maps?

"At level 8, Zana missions are now Tier 11 (monster level 78) and she sells Tier 10 maps"

ps
ty for army of bones jewel changes!

u dont like loops eh?

very bad choice

u kill my autocaster char

u kill my path

Last edited by diablodiablo on Mar 6, 2016, 3:12:02 AM
i didn't see it in the patch notes, but since the patch, my "queens decree" (don't know how to link) no longer has the text about increased skeleton duration, even though the skeletons still last just as long as previously (~53 sec with just the decree moding duration).

is this intentional? bug? oversight? or am i just dumb?
Weird that no one seems to have noticed this yet, at least I haven´t seen any comments.

The new support gem ele focus ... op for summoners.
Its very hard to get ele dmg on minions, this gem pretty much means allmost a 50% increase in dmg wich is more then decent for a single support gem.

Also maybe the righteous fire bastards will se a revival with this ....
sry for bad eng

ive not read about army of bones jewel changes...

how much time ive to wait for any answer?
Last edited by diablodiablo on Mar 7, 2016, 5:27:36 PM
Thi update proved to be as fun as the previous ones. However, I have an issue regarding a couple of items.

Queen's Decree and Army of Bones jewel DO NOT SHOW THEIR RESPECTIVE SKELETON DURATION MODIFIERS.

And no, these haven't changed, as my 30 skeletons still last 60 seconds, which was the same as it was prior to Ascendancy update.
loading through steam is slower than .... well, let's just say after over 20 minutes, the status bar has not updated at all. GGG .. please work with Steam to get this fixed, it is really, REALLY painful
Thx for the content.
MICROTRANSACTIONS SUPPORTER :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info