Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes

OMFG fix the server issues geting logged out now and then ..
OMFG 1k ppl ahewad of u loged in and log out again 10k people ahead of you ? WTF
Yeah same problem...was near the last part of the labyrinth and got disconnected. this is some bs...says in notes cant come back if you portal...i didnt portal let me get back to where i was...but of course cant. dont launch shit and then run a random patch especially when you know people will be going into the labyrinth...
Lost 20k dmg after this patch, keep it up ggg nerf the shet out of crit rangers
anyone know if 200hp regen to bino's knife applied to old version of the item? or is it legacy?
"
NoNamium wrote:
I'm just reading this thread for entertainment now. Quite fun.

If GGG just decided to change all legacy uniques to the current versions and never made legacy uniques again, most of these problems would be solved.

Now mirrored items...

Never saw a mirror, never had a mirrored item, don't care.
The "mirror-original" owners must be having a field day right now :)

In my opinion, mirrors were a mistake to put into the game in the first place.

Just my 20 cents.

Now let's see if this aggravates anyone.

They don't 'make' legacy items guy, there are simply some items they realize over time are too powerful or have been exploited in ways they hadn't envisaged by clever players working out all the angles. As for getting rid of them, I think you'd find a lot of very pissed of players having something to say about that, given how heavily people have invested in them. If GGG were to do that they'd have to initiate some kind of buy-back scheme that pays players fair market value to compensate them for the investment made.
"
tidez2013 wrote:
anyone know if 200hp regen to bino's knife applied to old version of the item? or is it legacy?

it applies to the old version:

but

is legacy.
Last edited by awave on Mar 4, 2016, 8:59:56 PM
"
awave wrote:
"
tidez2013 wrote:

it applies to the old version:

but

is legacy.

there goes my 11k hp regen...

on a brighter side 100% fire to chaos still there
Last edited by tidez2013 on Mar 4, 2016, 10:20:00 PM
Why would GGG specifically say that Lion's Roar no longer consumes extra charges

"
Lion's Roar no longer requires extra charges to use and can be used twice. It now also provides 30-35% more melee physical damage (instead of a fixed 30%).

and my divine wouldn't work as intended, i got from 30% to 32% increased physical, but the the extra charges are still there - at least they should mention that you only have a chance to get to 30 of 60 charges consumed... Don't waste divines on it until is properly fixed...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Mar 5, 2016, 4:45:42 AM
I'm not spending a single damn divine on this shit...

GGG should fix the items to update as they would have been otherwise with a couple lines of code...

What say you GGG?
all I know is that I don't know anything at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info