Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes

I am not a standart player but I cant say that nerfing mirror items is a good idea. I hope GGG wont srcew up
So here it is !

If I well understand crit multi has been nerfed, so why not, we will get dps with classes points, so not really annoying me. Existing rare items will not be affected but rip mirrored and corrupted ones as Blessed Orbs will not be usable on them. --> not fair

What is not explained is "Will T1 modes be upgraded or remain the same".I guess they will stay as they are to be in line with the crit multi nerf, so a full T1 rare will still be a full T1 rare except for the implicit if mirrored or corrupted.

"Divine Orbs are required to update the following to their new values: All craftable Jewel mods which grant Critical Strike Multiplier, Facebreaker, Marylene's Fallacy, Fragment of Eternity (the Descent: Champions Unique), Bino's Kitchen Knife, Romira's Banquet, Shadows and Dust, Ungil's Harmony, Eclipse Solaris, Death's Harp, Mortem Morsu, The Goddess Scorned and Abyssus."

Do you really think we will use Divines to reroll all these unique items with other affixes that will also be modified (800% - 60 crit multi facebreaker for a 600% - 90% crit multi if no chance // 40% abyssus for a 50% one when using a Divine), will be faster to drop/buy another one --> not fair

Also rip for all those uniques that have been corrupted, cannot use Divines ont it --> not fair (think about the 1000% - 60 crit multi facebreaker lol)

"The following were not updated to new values: Maligaro's Virtuosity, all craftable item mods (non-jewel) and master-crafted mods."

Rip maligaro, nice nerf then, i already do not like those gloves but --> not fair anyway

Btw, first time i see that in such a game. Items should be just upgraded respecting what has been specified and not using tons of Blessed or Divines !
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Ayvi wrote:
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Oh no crit ppl won't 1 shot monsters .. damn now they have to hit twice what a shame.

It's more the fact that mirrored items will get old value instead of getting auto update to new value which will decrease the price considering how much was spent to acquire the item. Hence the QQ

the only mirrored gear which wont update to the new values are the sword bases with crit multiplier implicit, and they only lose 33% of the implicit. So a mirrored Sol Barb Rapier will be stuck with 20% crit multi implicit rather than being able to bless the item to 30% like the new ones. No one needs to divine their rare gear, the only thing youd need to do to a rare crit item is bless it if its a sword with a crit multiplier implicit.

Its only the unique items with crit multiplier affixes listed by Chris and rare crit multi jewels that wont auto update to the new values on the regular below the line stats.

I am the one who have a Sol Barb Rapier.

So probably I am one of the people who will get more nerf by wording change.
(I have my life so I am not able to grind hundreds of exalts again for re-mirror the sword.)

When they introduced new tier 1, many people worried about devaluing existed mirrored items. New tier 1 didn't touch the actual number of existed items so value stay the same.
However, this time, the change actually affect the value of the item so there are innocent people just get disadvantage. Also, getting new value required currency like divine and bless is completely wrong solution.

I am not happy with this unfair nerf.

However, I will play POE anyway because I like it so much.

At this point why not changing Increased % physical damage to Additional % physical damage with the same reasoning. Its too "confusing".
An interesting bit of changes. A couple well-implemented nerfs as well, along with some that warrant a couple snarls. Hopefully the Labyrinth isn't a quick run-through. One day until the grind begins

Vaal Spark has been nerfed in almost every way possible

Best line in pach notes ever :)
crit was so op , it brought status ailment+ flask recharge + many effect + more damage than non crit.

crit nerf is a bit late, but finally, we have some choices now when min.max. our char.

lol
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 3, 2016, 3:00:52 PM
"
Valencer wrote:

I am the one who have a Sol Barb Rapier.

So probably I am one of the people who will get more nerf by wording change.
(I have my life so I am not able to grind hundreds of exalts again for re-mirror the sword.)

When they introduced new tier 1, many people worried about devaluing existed mirrored items. New tier 1 didn't touch the actual number of existed items so value stay the same.
However, this time, the change actually affect the value of the item so there are innocent people just get disadvantage. Also, getting new value required currency like divine and bless is completely wrong solution.

I am not happy with this unfair nerf.

However, I will play POE anyway because I like it so much.

there it is, rip, sry man. Its 10% additional crit multi though, thats the equiv of 6.67% crit multiplier you are losing at the current value of crit per %. Not too bad right? Its closer to half a small node on the tree than it is to a full one. The small sword multi nodes at the bottom are 15% per piece.

Can I ask what you paid for that sword? If you dont want to say thats cool, dont mean to be intrusive.
What happens to a HC char if it dies in the labyrinth? May be worth mentioning in the PN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info