PoE Planner - Online Build Planner

I love this tool. If you ever need some technical help, I'm a Linux administrator with 16 years of xp. I'd be happy to help.
very nice tool
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 24, 2017, 3:37:41 PM
question answered, nvm :D
Last edited by EpicMaster207 on Jan 29, 2017, 2:02:47 AM
I believe I have found a bug.

For Scion's Ascendancy Skill Tree, it consumes 2 ascendancy point instead of 1 for the first attribute node I choose. Then when I deselect that node, it shows that I used up 1/8 point when I have no nodes selected.

This occurs only for the first time assigning; does not consume additional point after the selecting and deselecting(to clear the skill tree), then selecting again. Hence additional consumption remains throughout.
Last edited by Shinjira on Feb 3, 2017, 7:08:06 AM

First of all, THANKS! Very good work.

but... +1 for sainnr
"
sainnr wrote:
Logging out after around 10 minutes, while editing build details, is insane. ...

this tool seem the best planner out there right now, but this bug is so frustrating that I'm actualy considering others...

I just lost my last edits to my tabs (bad thing), but even worse I even lost all items equipped to the build I was working on, even those saved in the previous sessions... so I have to restart from the beginning!

It is so frustrating that the only reason I've not yet switched to another tool is that I didn't find any worth even considering...

The problem with the equipped equipment seems to be more extensive. Every time I save and reload everything is gone. I can have a copy on my tab but if I equip it it's gone from the tab... so I have to duplicate it, then duplicate and sock all gems and equip it. Or just equip the tab copy and then be sure to remember not to save anything.
I use this poeplanner to theory craft my characters before a league starts. It works very well and has many useful features. Recommended!
# Silvershell - Level 42 Shadow - Ledge Cruel
# Sanctified Mana Potion - Level 72 Shadow - Catacombs Merciless
# Flameblast Totem - Level 52 - Ledge Merciless
# Boneshaper - Level 62 - Crypt Merciless
# Shrapnelbearer - Level 84 - Crematorium Map
Can't find rigwald's curse in planner, pls add it.
The gear section does not have the essence-crafted stats in it, yet. Could this be added, please? :)
adding multiple increases in leech life on gear should round to the nearest... maybe 3 decimal places (dropping trailing 0's ofc)

I'm getting one of those floating point inaccuracy things; it thinks my build would have "1.2000000000000002% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life" when I'm adding 0.4% on gloves and a ring and The Retch together.

Also, unrelated, it'd be cool if you could support Intuitive Leap, but I know it'd be a lot of work just for one jewel effect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info