PoE Planner - Online Build Planner

"
ClickerPro wrote:
Is there a downloadable version I could pay for? I'd prolly pay for that.... Just saying.

This sounds like a good idea to me, provided there was update support for new game features and any fixes made to planner. You could offer this, and still leave the online version up, and it might increase your funding for game staff and game advances. If you kept the price around $10 or so, I would imagine that many players like myself would pay to be able to mess around making build while off-line. It is something that I's certainly consider myself.

It may even be useful for double checking the game to see if the game is correctly calculating all the mathematics for the character builds in the game. If used this way, it could help diagnose where in the coding the game ISN'T correctly making calculations - which could be a help to fixing bugs that involve miscalculations on the character-side of the game.

It's just an idea from someone who hasn't seriously coded anything for over 20 years.
Very useful! Thank you!

Suggestion - I want to compare two trees. Things that would help me do this, in order from "ez" to "crazy":

1. someone to just reply to this post and say "u can already, here's how..."

2. a button to manually re-center the tree view, so you can A-B between two browser tabs and spot the differences immediately.

3. a full-fledged diff tool - u enter the urls for two trees and it shows you the differences ;)
Very cool tool, love the breakdown in the sidebar.

I think I spotted a small bug though. It seems that selecting a Bandit option other than the passive point seems to increment your required character level by 1 (per bandit).
Great tool!

I didn't read the whole thread and i don't know if it's suggested by someone else but i would like to be able to allocate points in the range of a socketed Intuitive leap unique jewel.
I am sorry to ask this. But i can't figure out how to import an existing character. Is this possible? If yes, how do i do this? Or is there another tool ? I just want to compare some builds with my own for breach. Thanks in advance.
IGN: Vashira / Claw_of_the_Vaal_SMASH
"
Truemas wrote:
I am sorry to ask this. But i can't figure out how to import an existing character. Is this possible? If yes, how do i do this? Or is there another tool ? I just want to compare some builds with my own for breach. Thanks in advance.

Hey,
If you want to import a character you have to:

- Get the passive tree URL from your desired character (you can get passive tree URLs from ingame characters from this site)

- Paste that url in the textbox in the bottom left corner of poeplanner.

- Click decode

This should work!

good luck
I'm having a lot of fun with this tool. Much more convenient than playing around with an old Standard character who's earned a full passive skill reset.

Aside from Intuitive Leap functionality (which might be nigh impossible based on how you've done the backend), my only complaint is that Titanium Spirit Shields have no base Energy Shield value. This gives me a bit of extra IRL math to do on Rathpith Globe builds.

"
UltraNumb wrote:
Very cool tool, love the breakdown in the sidebar.

I think I spotted a small bug though. It seems that selecting a Bandit option other than the passive point seems to increment your required character level by 1 (per bandit).

This I can explain: "Required level" is the number of skill points you have allocated minus the number of skill points you can gain from quests (plus one because you don't start with a skill point). Each bandit reward you choose other than the skill point reduces the skill points from quests by one, thereby increasing your required level by one.
Last edited by CrimsonDeath on Nov 30, 2016, 9:29:52 PM
Can you please change the way the account feature works with the POE planner, like maybe a "Forgot Password" feature so that people can recover their accounts if they forget their passwords?

Reason why am asking/suggesting this is because the system refuses to allow me to log in to view my planned build. I haven't changed my password recently and had it saved on a backup file in case I did happen to forget, except the back up was also wrong, and I was unable to log into my account.

I found it highly annoying to suck it up, create a new account, and start all over again with the planning.
Is there anyway to see the total stats with the skill tree AND equipments? Sorry if this was asked already.
raider op
Love the planner.

I looked through all the posts and did not see this suggestion. While I am sure there are allot of folks out there who have the tree very well in hand I would like to suggest a node search and highlight function.

What I am thinking about is either a search box or a drop down that would allow the entry or selection of keywords like mana, life, totem and it would highlight all the nodes in the tree with those attributes. If possible the entry of multiple keywords like totem, life (with and/or radio). If you choose or it would highlight every node with totem or life in the attributes. If you choose and it would highlight only those nodes that would had both totem and life in the attributes.

Anyway, just a suggestion.

Again thanks for your time and efforts on this, it is great!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info