PoE Planner - Online Build Planner

is there any update coming soon since the 2.6 changes are released?
is there a way to donate to you guys whom have created this? I didn't see any link on site. I don't think it's kosher to post here about donations, so maybe add a link to poeplanner to donate. I've been using your planner for a while now and would like to show my appreciation. I don't have much to give, but I could throw a some Euros/Dollars your way.
Just realized that the 1-year anniversary of PoePlanner is coming up haha

(also checking in to see if there's any news as to when the site will be updated with the new JSON)

Thanks for being the best online skill tree planner around!
Current IGNs: FlameTotememer / Wandz
"
Can't find rigwald's curse in planner, pls add it.

thanks for the headsup, it has been added!

Also, the tree is updated for 2.6 :), if it doesn't look updated to you, try ctrl+f5 to force a refresh
Last edited by poeplanner on Mar 1, 2017, 7:45:55 PM
I am having a visual bug with poeplanner where the little icons for the nodes are completely wrong. (like the endurance charge icon is on attack speed nodes). I could post a screenshot if someone could tell me how :P. Is there a way to fix this?
free push --> best online skill tree planner
"
DaBloxorz wrote:
I am having a visual bug with poeplanner where the little icons for the nodes are completely wrong. (like the endurance charge icon is on attack speed nodes). I could post a screenshot if someone could tell me how :P. Is there a way to fix this?

hey, this is caused by caching, try pressing ctrl+f5 to force a cache refresh. If this still doesn't work, open the website in incognito modus (ctrl + shift + n in chrome).
hope this helps!
I have an observation which kind of doubles as a requested addition, and an actual question/request :P

Firstly, I've noticed that the Star of Wraeclast is missing from PoE Planner, even though the Ruby Amulet (of which the Star of Wraeclast is the only kind available) is present... Can we please get the Star of Wraeclast added?

And then secondly: Will PoE Planner include legacy item functionality at some point? I think they should be included, since even though they're not technically available anymore as drops they can still be obtained through trading (and some are very desirable for certain builds).
Hey can I see my final stats from equips+tree? I've been looking for it everywhere on the site and cannot find it. Thanks.
I found one strange thing: there is no Overflowing Chalice in equipment :P
Last edited by Ywinel on Mar 10, 2017, 10:13:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info