[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

"
ConsPark wrote:
I'm only sitting at 3.5k. Some rolls could be better and I'm also using a Tabula, so that's one huge source of life that's missing at the moment. I also haven't moved to Written in Blood yet.

In the short term, might it be a good idea to head to Heart and Soul in Witch? It's closer than Written in Blood and also makes mana concerns somewhat easier.

The way I tend to level is by getting all the life first, and then filling out damage later unless you really feel like you're struggling. Heart and Soul is fine while levelling, I even planned to use it but found other nodes more efficient. If you really want quick life there is Profane Chemistry to the lower right of Scion, no travel nodes needed.

I would recommend with that much life you keep a DPS set of gear that gives you more HP until you reach closer to level 90, it is much easier to level and then once you feel you have enough passive points to get 4k+ HP in MF gear then swap fully. The other option is to just chain T1-5 maps without many dangerous mods, you don't normally take more than 3k hits in those maps.

My favourite maps to MF when you have lower HP is Tropical, Ledge, Reef, Shore, Pier and Underground Sea. Most of them have easy bosses and are either linear or easy to clear.

Oh and %life on jewels is really nice, I have 28% life on my 4 jewels, it takes me from 3.99k to 4.42k HP and I crafted most of them myself with all the alterations that I've been farming.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Mar 21, 2016, 10:04:37 AM
Edit: NM im dumb
Last edited by ricklington on Mar 21, 2016, 11:25:32 AM
"
Mr_G wrote:
My favourite maps to MF when you have lower HP is Tropical, Ledge, Reef, Shore, Pier and Underground Sea. Most of them have easy bosses and are either linear or easy to clear.

Man/woman after my own heart. Tropical Island is next to Dunes as my low-tier favorite (Dunes isn't all that efficient, but that mob density like wow).

In regard to rolling maps, what are some of your favorite MF mods? I typically look for extra magic monsters, mods that adds pack size, and sea witches. Rares with Nemesis are also decent if only for the shot at Inner Treasure. Do you have any opinion on the Beyond mod? It doesn't seem like the loot off of Beyond is all that great given how dangerous some of the uniques can be.

Edit: (I'm Dragonwell from above - wrong account x_X) I finally picked up Vaal Pact at 74 with a level 17 BV gem. This is the point at which VP really seems to be making a difference. I also just picked up my Cruel lab points, so that extra crit from Deadly Infusion is probably helping with this.
Last edited by ConsPark on Mar 21, 2016, 4:10:32 PM
"
ConsPark wrote:
In regard to rolling maps, what are some of your favorite MF mods? Do you have any opinion on the Beyond mod?

My favourite mod for MF is actually unidentified, you get 30% free quantity and at lower levels this build can handle any mod. If it's reflect use phys to lightning, if it's curse immune swap in the life leech gem. Definitely magic mobs and twinned are great, especially on Arena maps where I vaal the map and hope that it doesn't re-roll it so I can get lots of Atziri fragments.

What I've been doing recently is alching and if the map ends up with 80%+ quant, +2 Rogue Exiles or twinned I add Anarchy to it for 4 additional Exiles and the chance at some nice legacy unique items.

I actually love when Zana gives her sea witches + beyond maps, getting the bosses to spawn adds a lot extra loot to the map.
do you think this would benefit from a +4 empower very much?

how is LL vs life going?

thanks man
"
Seanj0 wrote:
do you think this would benefit from a +4 empower very much?

how is LL vs life going?

Looking at the numbers I think an Empower 4 would give 21% more damage, while using controlled destruction would give 44% more damage and crit multi would give a decent chunk of multiplier for harder crits.

Given the colour difficulty on Greed's Embrace though using Empower instead of Increased Duration would be good for more damage.

I haven't thought too much about swapping to low life yet, it has some issues with blood rage which would make whirling blades slightly slower but I was thinking if I went low life I would use Void Battery anyway. I still have to buy a Shav's and farm/craft some decent ES gear before I decide to swap.
What was your bladefall gem setup while leveling?
"
hisokasp wrote:

It was in Tabula with Blade Vortex so it shared the same five links:

AoE + Added Fire + Echo + Faster Casting + Controlled Destruction.

Also I did a quick test to see if it is worth buying the unique Strand map, I bought 4 of them for 8c and these are the results, nothing crazy dropped but I made back the 8c in Alterations alone:

http://imgur.com/a/WLAGZ
Hi,

Very nice guide. What stats should I be looking for on the gear? (dps gear, not MF).
"
Mr_G wrote:
"
hisokasp wrote:

It was in Tabula with Blade Vortex so it shared the same five links:

AoE + Added Fire + Echo + Faster Casting + Controlled Destruction.

Also I did a quick test to see if it is worth buying the unique Strand map, I bought 4 of them for 8c and these are the results, nothing crazy dropped but I made back the 8c in Alterations alone:

http://imgur.com/a/WLAGZ

Thanks for the answer. Btw, what are those rings you're using in that img? Why not Ventor's Gamble?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info