[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

"
HeroSirian wrote:
The Phys to Extra Lightning Damage Helm seems to be a way cheaper option than a Cospri setup (just because a Cospri is so expensive, more so getting a 5/6 linked one)

Looking forward to the alternative helmet gem links. :) Although I am assuming it would be:

BV > Echo > Controlled Desc > Increased Area

If the damage becomes comparable to a Cospri setup, then that's going to be super nice.
It's better than a 5L Cospri's, but I am using it along with Cospri's so that I still get the free poison - I may go CI and use it as my main DPS still - although I did just 6L an i84 Vaal Regalia! Crafting time!

Well that didn't take long:
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Sep 13, 2016, 12:41:16 AM
Oh, I didn't mean it as a knock on the build. It's very strong and in some cases stronger than what I had (my particular one relied on mobs being shocked and having vinktar up otherwise dmg was pretty much meh) but it requiers a lot to get on a similar level of feeling safe and dishing dmg. PF just get some flasks and a 5link :)

That leech is just insane. I thought I was gonna do Shaper with this but I guess not before I earn another 30ex to switch and have 10k es or go low life.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
liquidSG wrote:
I thought I was gonna do Shaper with this.
I haven't spoiled the fight for myself by watching anyone do it so I don't really know - all I can compare to is Uber Atziri which I was able to do deathless without ToH or Vinktar's. If RNG is in my favour I will push into T14 maps soon and then hopefully see how the life based goes before I swap to CI, I can use Vinktar's now because of the Essence of Insanity helmet all that matters is using the right flasks to mitigate damage to below 6k per hit, because that's all the life based can push without going crazy.

Although - now that I am using my helmet for my main DPS links I could get a Kaom's Heart for my chest, but that would remove +1 curse and poison from Cospri's - too many factors at play!
"
Mr_G wrote:
It's better than a 5L Cospri's, but I am using it along with Cospri's so that I still get the free poison - I may go CI and use it as my main DPS still - although I did just 6L an i84 Vaal Regalia! Crafting time!

That's a super sexy helm. I crafted one too but it's nothing compared to that!

I'm doing way more dps with the helm setup, given how super cheap it is. And since the 50% phys to extra lightning is guaranteed, you could basically stick with the helm even if it has other crappy mods (like mine, lol) and make up for things you need in the now free armor slot.

What gems do you plan on linking in that 6-link armor?
"
HeroSirian wrote:
What gems do you plan on linking in that 6-link armor?
Well if I keep the blade vortex in my helmet it would probably just be extra cast when damage taken stuff - but that seems wasteful, if I do put BV in there it will probably be linked to Poison because otherwise I will have to proc bleeding with shield charge before I can poison targets 40% of the time from the Ascendancy.

6L without Cospri's: BV + Echo + AoE + Controlled + Poison + Added Fire (can be swapped for life leech in hexproof maps).

I do rate Poison higher than Crit Multi or Empower, mainly for the QoL that it allow you to apply a degen to rare with Volatile and then run away so they blow up from the degen.
Last edited by Mr_G on Sep 13, 2016, 8:48:59 PM
How do you feel about that low life tree you are testing?
It's Vaal Pact mandatory? I'm currently at lvl 74 with something like 3k hp and using Stone Golem to sustain both Whirling Blades and Blood Rage. Tried to pick Vaal Pact, felt like i had always not enough hp to sustain anything. So, do I really need Vaal Pact?

Edit: if you want to tell me what i can buy or what should i use, check my character tab. Is "Justtofaarm" and currently i'm wearing MF gearing. If you want, and would really help me, i can let you see my dps/leveling gear!
Last edited by Stivenzino on Sep 14, 2016, 8:21:37 AM
what gear/gems would you run for the low life version?
"
minansko wrote:
How do you feel about that low life tree you are testing?
I still haven't even tested out the CI tree, maybe tomorrow when I stream I will swap over to standard and use some free respecs to see how they go.

"
Stivenzino wrote:
It's Vaal Pact mandatory?

Edit: if you want to tell me what i can buy or what should i use, check my character tab.
You don't have to go Vaal Pact until you have around 4k life or you feel like reflect is becoming an issue, it will also allow you to do things like Atziri and reflect maps but if you avoid them you should be okay, although VP can help with survival when you are surrounded. I would fill out the Scion life nodes before getting Vaal Pact.

In terms of gear you should get life on your boots - it won't cost much to get an upgrade, you don't need the mana flask anymore - warlords mark gives you mana leech, so you can swap that to either a Jade or Basalt flask.

Your Ventor's Gamble rings actually have "reduced quantity" you want to get increased quantity, try to look for ones on this list that are cheap - anything around 10c is worth getting:
http://poe.trade/search/yumoyoganiwoya
Okay so i'm 83 now with this build and my dps is close to 35k buffed. My hp is 4.4k and im going with carcass jacket, rare wand and the 10% hp spirit shield. My carcass is 5l with bv,echo,aoe,duration and added fire dmg. I swap aoe for crit multi when single target bosses show up. Is these stats fine for this lvl or do i need tweaking?

Also, i didn't go for poison on the ascendancy tree. Should i respec to it?

I'm feeling like i'm too squishy. I can run some tier 12's ad 13's with mods, but often i die in these instances. I's this simply because i'm still this low level?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info