[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

thanks for this guide, atm im doing easy atziri and all the maps except core, wanted to ask i u would change any piece of my gear, maybe a better neck not 1 with just spell rarity and vitality
"
erjam wrote:
would you change any piece of my gear?
Damn you have some nice gear, the only thing I would change is swapping Faster Casting in your 6L to Controlled Destruction, that gives you a lot more base cold damage and allows for easier freezing in T10+ maps. Your dagger is great, the amulet is fine it has crit multi which is the most important stat for DPS.

You should be fine to remove Blood Magic from your Whirling Blades set-up as well and swap it with 20% Culling Strike for an additional 10% attack speed to increase your clear speed a bit. Your jewels have great DPS, as long as you have enough life you should be okay without 6%+ HP on all of them.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
"
Mr_G wrote:
"
erjam wrote:
would you change any piece of my gear?
Damn you have some nice gear, the only thing I would change is swapping Faster Casting in your 6L to Controlled Destruction, that gives you a lot more base cold damage and allows for easier freezing in T10+ maps. Your dagger is great, the amulet is fine it has crit multi which is the most important stat for DPS.

You should be fine to remove Blood Magic from your Whirling Blades set-up as well and swap it with 20% Culling Strike for an additional 10% attack speed to increase your clear speed a bit. Your jewels have great DPS, as long as you have enough life you should be okay without 6%+ HP on all of them.

thanks for answering, was using faster casting because i feel lacking on cast speed
I finally got up the courage to do Uber Atziri with my Cospri's DPS gear on, the first time I died twice to the split phase in the final fight because I was expecting her to go to her healing phase instead, but on my second attempt I managed to do it deathless!

Uber Atziri Down! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMPrEN669WU

Gear

Drop:
Last edited by Mr_G on Jul 15, 2016, 4:57:13 AM
so um ur build is very nice and im trying it but there is one problem and i dont know why i have it or how to solve it ,my whirling blades attack time is 1.6 sec i dont know how to reduce it.
i have linked (whirling blades + fortify + faster attacks)
so um please tell me how ur whirling blades is faster and what did i do wrong.
im using a divinarius dagger and a shield that gives me like 85% spell damage because i cant afford another divinarius :D
my skill tree is similar to urs
"
phloby wrote:
my whirling blades attack time is 1.6 sec i dont know how to reduce it.
i have linked (whirling blades + fortify + faster attacks)
im using a divinarius dagger and a shield that gives me like 85% spell damage because i cant afford another divinarius :D
Yeah since the nerf to Whirling Blades attack speed I have stopped using a Divinarius because it doesn't give have "x% increased attack speed" that rare daggers can get - which is basically a more multiplier for all the attack speed you get from Blood Rage, Vaal Haste and any you have on jewels or the passive tree.

For example I crafted this dagger for my full MF gear because it has 25% attack speed and is a magic item for the item quantity bonus from The Ascetic amulet:

You can find good daggers for fairly cheap, I use this search in poe.trade: http://poe.trade/search/koruhutahihana

Just look for a dagger that can either master craft on crit multiplier or already has it. You'll lose 10% AoE and maybe not have as much tooltip DPS as Divinarius without charges but the increased whirling speed will make up for that. Just for an example this is my endgame dagger that I bought for 1.3 Ex:
why should i use a crit dagger? why using a dagger at all? i get power charges from non crit hits why the crit on the dagger? i dont get it
i can get a shield that has over 86% spell damage which i actually do have and a wand with high spell damage and get 30% movement speed boots, ample quicksilver flask of adrenaline and the magnate studded belt and literally have unlimited flask charges and sprint everywhere
cant i just do that? cuz i got so frustrated looking for a good dagger with decent crit then i was questioning the logic behind the crit
please explain!!

Last edited by phloby on Jul 20, 2016, 12:53:03 AM
"
phloby wrote:
why should i use a crit dagger? why using a dagger at all? i get power charges from non crit hits why the crit on the dagger?
The node Unstable Infusion gives you a power charge 10% of the time you don't crit, this works really well with Blade Vortex because even with 85% crit chance on the BV spell it will still hit fast enough that there will be enough non-crit hits to sustain the power charges. You can even get around 90% crit and still generate the power charges, but they can tend to fall off if go any higher in crit.

You can absolutely ignore using Whirling Blades and go with movement speed from boots and a quicksilver flask, it's just that in the MF version of the build you wear Greed's Embrace which give "-20% movement speed" and so whirling blades was faster at moving, but if you want to use a wand and not wear Greed's, movement speed is fine.

You can get a "Surgeon's Quicksilver of Adrenaline" instead and you won't need to wear the Magnate, 20% chance to gain a charge on crit is great with blade vortex.
Great build! I'm trying the non-MF version right now and everything works pretty well.
Still, I have a few questions about gears. I saw the gear you posted that you killed Uber Atziri with and your rare gears are mostly evasion base. Should I also look for evasion on rare gears or armour works fine as well? Which one do you recommend? Besides, could you please post the defense and offense tab of the non-MF version(the one you do Uber Atziri).
"
dubyko wrote:
Great build! I'm trying the non-MF version right now and everything works pretty well.
Still, I have a few questions about gears. I saw the gear you posted that you killed Uber Atziri with and your rare gears are mostly evasion base. Should I also look for evasion on rare gears or armour works fine as well? Which one do you recommend? Besides, could you please post the defense and offense tab of the non-MF version(the one you do Uber Atziri).
The reason I chose evasion gear was to compliment Cospri's Will and Rumi's Concoction, armour would be okay but I think adding another layer of defence is better, 35-44% chance to evade along with 62%/47% block from Rumi's and about 60-70% physical damage reduction depending on flasks and endurance charges seems better than focusing all on armour. Basically a Basalt flask + Rumi's Concoction and a good duration Immortal Call seems like enough to cover physical damage and I wanted to potentially evade non-physical attacks.

Uber Atziri Gear Stats

Edit: Sorry for the delayed response, I've been addicted to Rimworld for the past week!
Last edited by Mr_G on Jul 27, 2016, 9:13:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info