[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

So many choices for bv, I cannot decide! I still see a lot of potential in Slayer.
Hi, will you be updating your guide for the 2.3 patch?
"
OnyxDaMan wrote:
Hi, will you be updating your guide for the 2.3 patch?

Most definitely, I plan to play it again when Prophecy releases. Still enjoying the play style, there shouldn't be much change to the build with 2.3, I doubt anything will be nerfed.

I plan to focus a bit more on the DPS side of the build once I've farmed enough with MF gear, hopefully I don't get addicted to the MF again.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
"

Most definitely, I plan to play it again when Prophecy releases. Still enjoying the play style, there shouldn't be much change to the build with 2.3, I doubt anything will be nerfed.

I plan to focus a bit more on the DPS side of the build once I've farmed enough with MF gear, hopefully I don't get addicted to the MF again.

Sweet, looking forward to it! Also for the ascendancy would it be more beneficial to take Ambush into Assassinate instead of Toxic Delivery now?

And will you be probably trying to go low life this time around?
"
OnyxDaMan wrote:
Ambush into Assassinate instead of Toxic Delivery now?

Yeah, even though Assassinate doesn't give much I think the culling will be good for if you are MFing in a party, if I managed to get that +1 curse that gives poison on hit against cursed enemies I will swap to Toxic Delivery for the 100% more poison damage - but that will be later.

If I went with full life gear I can reach 6k HP, which I was thinking might be enough to attempt Uber, if it isn't enough I might look at going low life, the extra damage may not be needed but it could be easier to get 7-8k ES and add in a defensive curse.

The increased rarity of Shavronne's Wrappings next league will determine whether I go low life as well, hopefully with the MF version I can find one or generate enough currency to buy one early.
"
Mr_G wrote:
"
OnyxDaMan wrote:
Ambush into Assassinate instead of Toxic Delivery now?

Yeah, even though Assassinate doesn't give much I think the culling will be good for if you are MFing in a party, if I managed to get that +1 curse that gives poison on hit against cursed enemies I will swap to Toxic Delivery for the 100% more poison damage - but that will be later.

If I went with full life gear I can reach 6k HP, which I was thinking might be enough to attempt Uber, if it isn't enough I might look at going low life, the extra damage may not be needed but it could be easier to get 7-8k ES and add in a defensive curse.

The increased rarity of Shavronne's Wrappings next league will determine whether I go low life as well, hopefully with the MF version I can find one or generate enough currency to buy one early.

I see i see. Thanks for such a in depth response. One last question if you dont mind, do you suggest to go MF in the beginning before you transfer over to a full damage set up?
"
OnyxDaMan wrote:
I see i see. Thanks for such a in depth response. One last question if you dont mind, do you suggest to go MF in the beginning before you transfer over to a full damage set up?

There are ways to get rich early in the league aside from MF, but for me I enjoy it anyway and as long as I'm still progressing my map pool it doesn't really slow down the levelling process either, maybe sit around T8 maps longer than normal but I don't mind if there is a steady flow of good loot.

Definitely last league I made a lot of currency by running this build, I didn't flip or do any shady business like that and I think I had around 400 chaos within the first week or so, which really helped me get the unique items I wanted to make this build (2x divinarius, Greed's Embrace, 2x Void Battery, 6L golden plate chest to scour and chance, etc).

Although you do spend money getting the MF gear, especially Goldwyrm early on, you do notice the difference once it's up and running - if you don't want to spend money on MF gear just make a balance between IIR on gear and normal DPS/HP, even 100% IIR makes a difference early league.
Dumb question: What is your tactic accumulating wealth early on? The most reliable source for me in some leagues was selling alts. But last league kinda sucked after a while when prices dropped.

Just a few words to the Necromancer Build I've posted:
Lateperandus i've played it a bit and upon T9 where easily doable with lvl 75 (i'll add my gear below). It's very tanky ... just died once becaus of lazyness as i've facetanked the T6 Map-Kole. Ripped like 1 sec before him. Sitting at 4.104 life / 2.662 ES / 1.007 unreserved Mana. TTDPS is 3.220 unbuffed with Lvl 18 Gems and just starting to grab DPS notes and without crit.

My question: What should be the desired TTPS?

Spoiler

As long as you guys are theorycrafting full ele conversion Phox just did a video with his ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgnmcuY-O-g&list=WL&index=20

Enjoy,
Hob
"
Borat187 wrote:
Dumb question: What is your tactic accumulating wealth early on?

My question: What should be the desired TTPS?

My way of trading involves never trading currency unless I desperately need to, I don't trade up to Exalts, or sell alts, fusings etc. I make all my currency from selling boots, helms, gloves, belts, jewellery as well as jewels that I craft with all the alts I make. If a high value unique drops I 6s and 5L it, then sell for what normally works out to be a profit, especially because sometimes it can 6L first.

The best way to price items is cheaper than the average, or within the lower 20% of the price range - a quick sale is better than no sale. To put a number to it, if I haven't sold around 50c worth of items in a day it's been a slow day, or the league has started to quiet down after 3-4 weeks.

My main loot in the early league comes from alting Arena for twinned then corrupting for Sacrifice fragments: https://youtu.be/DabDXWLDvAg?t=187

The Inquisitor test character (full phys > elemental conversion) has 9.7k tooltip with just Hatred (no flasks or charges). My main character has 9.5k with just Hatred, which goes to 17k with 6 power charges and 38k fully buffed.
Last edited by Mr_G on May 31, 2016, 10:10:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info