2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

As a player who is just starting.
Is it good to go for the 5L Shav, 4B1G and play it from there? Should I take out Faster Projectiles right?
I won't be able to get the money to buy the 6L Shav probably in this league.
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
liekmudkips wrote:
how do u have enough mana to cast anything? i used your same setup and i only had 34 mana to cast anything

there isn't anything to cast... all you need is 9 mana to use convocation. shield charge level 1 is 8 mana and wither is 5 in the cwc setup.

just make sure to get your summons out before you put all the auras on. another thing I usually do is leave one of the curse auras on my keys so I can take it off easily to summon a zombie if they happen to die.

This

"

As a player who is just starting.
Is it good to go for the 5L Shav, 4B1G and play it from there? Should I take out Faster Projectiles right?
I won't be able to get the money to buy the 6L Shav probably in this league.

Ye take out faster proj or void manip for clearing. Either works, 5link is fine to pull it thru any red map.

"
Leary, I asked in other thread, but it logically belongs here... What's your feeling is sufficient setup to reliably try Chayula? I am mainly interested in 5L vs 6L, how much chaos resist is needed, anything else that might help to not rip this extremely expensive map... as I need two blessings :D to upgrade amulet and Severed.

Id say either 6link flame sentinels + 4link AW, or 5L animate weapon + 4link sentinels. u dont need much chaos res as long as you stay outside of melee range from chayula. maybe 30ish % for the trash
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
I already have a Shaper farmer build this league, but since I've never ran a summoner before, I decided to give it a try. It seems really fun to play with zombies and spectres.

Problem is I'm facing some issues and I would appreciate any kind of help on what skill to use and some alternatives to the gear requirements, as it follows.

I already have the 6L Shavs, the Presence of Chayula, a +1 Bones of Ullr, the United in Dream and a Midnight Bargain (which I'm using atm, cause I'm only lvl 62).

The strength required to run the build is kind of tough to circumvent... I mean, I need to use keep using a Carnage Heart amulet, cause I can't afford to equip the Chayula yet. I have a crystal belt with 45 str, but will only be able to equip at lvl 79, so...

I like the idea of having a big army of zombies and spectres. i never played with animate weapon as well, so it's kind of difficult to chose from the specs. What do you people recommend?

I'm feeling really squishy right now and have been avoiding breaches (any kind cause me trouble in a matter of seconds).

I have 3.4k ES right now, using only Shavs. My HP is 660 unreserved, but Midnight Bargain lowers it to 462, so any bigger hit kills me without possibility of counteraction.

I had a ilvl 86 hubris in stash and already put 20 essences of loathing in it without any real good result. That's discouraging. A lot of currency sunk into essences... The best I could get was this

It's a no go right?

The other gear I have in my stash to at least get the build going is this

Is it really necessary to get the 4% reduced mana reserved from the essence? Does it mean that without it I won't be able to run the envy aura at all? How does a Vertex make out for that if it has no reduced mana?

In the matter of ring slots, I have two unset rings with no resists at all, but all atributes and intelligence. Right now I can't handle to equipe them, cause I would be miserably out of resist to at least reach 68 and equip the prsim guardian. Does anyone know how much resists is needed from gear to cap when using the three purities?

Talking about the strength requirements, is there any way around it for now, at least until I get to 79 to be able to use the crystal belt?

Appreciate any replies regarding the best skill setup to use and advices on gear improvment.
Many thanks! 5L then and hope for T10+
"
opethsland wrote:
In the matter of ring slots, I have two unset rings with no resists at all, but all atributes and intelligence. Right now I can't handle to equipe them, cause I would be miserably out of resist to at least reach 68 and equip the prsim guardian. Does anyone know how much resists is needed from gear to cap when using the three purities?

Talking about the strength requirements, is there any way around it for now, at least until I get to 79 to be able to use the crystal belt?

Appreciate any replies regarding the best skill setup to use and advices on gear improvment.

regarding resists, it seems difficult to reach at first but once you get the shield with level 20 gems and the aura effectiveness passives it shoots up. each of my gems adds between 60-70 to the resist type and +6 max resist. i run around with 200% all res (max res 82%) without too much on my gear.

Spoiler

my rings and helm only have a single res, belt low tier double res and no res on my gloves and I can hit the cap easily. i wouldn't worry about it to much, just farm dried lake till 68 and you will be golden

Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 19, 2017, 2:55:24 PM
Alrigth thats a big piece of text, lets break it down:

"
opethsland wrote:
I already have a Shaper farmer build this league, but since I've never ran a summoner before, I decided to give it a try. It seems really fun to play with zombies and spectres.

Problem is I'm facing some issues and I would appreciate any kind of help on what skill to use and some alternatives to the gear requirements, as it follows.

I already have the 6L Shavs, the Presence of Chayula, a +1 Bones of Ullr, the United in Dream and a Midnight Bargain (which I'm using atm, cause I'm only lvl 62).

The strength required to run the build is kind of tough to circumvent... I mean, I need to use keep using a Carnage Heart amulet, cause I can't afford to equip the Chayula yet. I have a crystal belt with 45 str, but will only be able to equip at lvl 79, so...

U only need like 111 strenght for blood magic. Vitality is not necessary to have max lvl. So 111, stick to that number. Get some on the belt, on your unsets, and maybe on jewels. U can also jsut opt to spec into a str node, there is no shame in that. Its not like you will suddenly die because you can equip chayula :P.

"

I like the idea of having a big army of zombies and spectres. i never played with animate weapon as well, so it's kind of difficult to chose from the specs. What do you people recommend?

I'm feeling really squishy right now and have been avoiding breaches (any kind cause me trouble in a matter of seconds).

Well, You can freely swap between setups with my build. Thats the beauty of this build. As long as you have a set coloring you like to use (for me its the 4b1r1g on shavs, because I like using bv spectres for bosses, and I can run 6link animate 4link sentinels for mapping)

"

I have 3.4k ES right now, using only Shavs. My HP is 660 unreserved, but Midnight Bargain lowers it to 462, so any bigger hit kills me without possibility of counteraction.

That seems really low. Tbh 62 is way too low to switch to low life to my opinion if you dont ahve any gear ready, so cant help you until you equip better items there. Just to chamber of sins and lvl till 70ish there, tghen go dried lake.

"

I had a ilvl 86 hubris in stash and already put 20 essences of loathing in it without any real good result. That's discouraging. A lot of currency sunk into essences... The best I could get was this

It's a no go right?

Keep in mind my hubris is brokenly lucky. U only need about 300ish es from your helmet, even less with pure int on it. btw, u dont need to craft such a helmet if you dont have the currency, envy is completely optional and definetly only an endgame option (doesnt add crazy amounts of damage). But 250+ with int or 300+ es is good enough. Keep an eye out for rolls you can craft btw, thats very important!

"

The other gear I have in my stash to at least get the build going is this

Is it really necessary to get the 4% reduced mana reserved from the essence? Does it mean that without it I won't be able to run the envy aura at all? How does a Vertex make out for that if it has no reduced mana?

Keep in mind you get a boatload of resistances from purities. U dont need so much resistances from gear (only 25%ish cold and fire res, besides shavs and prism). U can focus more on ES/int/stats on your gear tbh.

"

"

Ye as I said above. 25% cold and fire res for ele weakness cappedish

Well, ye as I said, no shame in taking 30 str nodes. Hope this is to big help.
Hey, just started playing this and really enjoy it.

Currently have a 5l shavs, bbbbg

Which gem combo do you recommend for clearing breach domains and the bosses?

Thanks for the guide.

forgot to add i also use severed in sleep.
IGN:Beab_
Last edited by Beabsie on Jan 19, 2017, 6:37:04 PM
"
Beabsie wrote:

Thanks for the guide.

Just run Flame sentinels in the 5link, leave out faster proj (u cant do uul-netol/chayula with that btw, for that you'll also need to swap wither - cwc - aw - added chaos for the normal wither setup, and run vaal haste + flesh offering)
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Beabsie wrote:

Thanks for the guide.

Just run Flame sentinels in the 5link, leave out faster proj (u cant do uul-netol/chayula with that btw, for that you'll also need to swap wither - cwc - aw - added chaos for the normal wither setup, and run vaal haste + flesh offering)

I can't do uul-netol/chayula with a 5l?, or did you mean faster proj?

How do you utilize flesh offering with the normal wither setup?(doesn't that include spirit offering in a cwc?)
IGN:Beab_
"
opethsland wrote:

I can definitely feel you... Before transition to end game items, attributes are quite a pain on summoner. My advice: don't be afraid to temporarily allocate +30 STR nodes, look for belt and jewelry with +STR, you can even use jewel slots to get some attributes there. Severed in sleep gives some + to all attributes as well (same as eye of chayula). I was sitting yesterday at 190 STR and about 180 DEX without having +30 nodes, so it's definitely possible. Thanks to our auras, we don't need to concentrate on resists that much, that's your opportunity to fill gear gaps with +stat items.

Other thing, your survivability. It starts to feel ok around 5.5k ES, especially with stun immunity from amulet. Also ascendency points a big game changer, getting +1% phys mitigation per zombie is certainly there to feel. I'd try to upgrade your gloves first (unless you already have like 150+ ES there). Honestly, at some point in leveling I tried to avoid breaches as well... it's just a matter of levels and equip, I now own them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info