2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

"
ElJesse wrote:
Can you run this build with srs instead of spectres? not a huge fan of spectres

SRS isnt really an auramancer, and doesnt scale as well with poison or anything. It wants to use a staff. So no, not really. Only early for leveling
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Ty for this guide, I had a blast in prophecy. So much "wow, those auras!" in party chat. All i missed was lvling empower + enlighten high enough / farming enough currency to buy them.

Ty (second time) for updating gem links for evangelists.

I'll definately go for summoner again in AoW.

What is your opinion on unique unset rings?

essence worm is clearly a no go.
I dropped a voideye and wasn't sure what to put in... +3 lvls for discipline doesn't scale well enough compared to a rare unset with good es rolls. haste doesn't get many % as well. or am i missing something? Any clues?
How about the pariah? just too expensive for the benefits?
"
xpldngmn wrote:
Ty for this guide, I had a blast in prophecy. So much "wow, those auras!" in party chat. All i missed was lvling empower + enlighten high enough / farming enough currency to buy them.

Ty (second time) for updating gem links for evangelists.

I'll definately go for summoner again in AoW.

What is your opinion on unique unset rings?

essence worm is clearly a no go.
I dropped a voideye and wasn't sure what to put in... +3 lvls for discipline doesn't scale well enough compared to a rare unset with good es rolls. haste doesn't get many % as well. or am i missing something? Any clues?
How about the pariah? just too expensive for the benefits?

Isnt voideye a +5 to levels? it works well if you dont have a good %es unset, but otherwise, ye, just a general unset is better. I used it early on because it was cheap in perandus, but wouldnt get it unless less than 10c. Pariah isnt worth it either, u'r better with the %es +int +stats on an unset. Stats are very important for this build because it saves you a lot of gearing trouble/passives.
Hello, im going to try this build in 2.4 league, tho i have not much experience with summoners. Im going to follow your Prophecy league progress after around lvl 60, using srs first and such, but what should i use for leveling and until that? firestorm? can i follow the summoner build tree while leveling or should i pick some other nodes? Also any suggestions when start doing lab runs and what ascendancy nodes to pick? Im pretty confident i can manage summoner pretty quickly, it just the leveling and getting started part that worries me.
"
Hello, im going to try this build in 2.4 league, tho i have not much experience with summoners. Im going to follow your Prophecy league progress after around lvl 60, using srs first and such, but what should i use for leveling and until that? firestorm? can i follow the summoner build tree while leveling or should i pick some other nodes? Also any suggestions when start doing lab runs and what ascendancy nodes to pick? Im pretty confident i can manage summoner pretty quickly, it just the leveling and getting started part that worries me.

Level with firestorm or anything comfortable to you. Get a +1 fire sceptre for that. You dont need any more dmg than the first spell dmg nodes in the witch tree. From there just get the nodes from the srs tree.

Ascendancy should be done with srs, at least the first 3 tiers (to pick up in order: commander of darkness, mistress of sacrifice and then towards the zombie/spectre stuff). Maybe even do uber izaro with srs.
"
leary93 wrote:
"

Level with firestorm or anything comfortable to you. Get a +1 fire sceptre for that. You dont need any more dmg than the first spell dmg nodes in the witch tree. From there just get the nodes from the srs tree.

Ascendancy should be done with srs, at least the first 3 tiers (to pick up in order: commander of darkness, mistress of sacrifice and then towards the zombie/spectre stuff). Maybe even do uber izaro with srs.

Do you mean by "Ascendancy should be done with srs" that it's simply when you can start doing it comfortably before you have the full Auramancer setup together? or is there some other reason to do it with srs? My only experience of running trials/labs up till Merc. is with Lighty's duelist cyclone build which was pretty much faceroll and not much fear of dying.

Edit: could you clarify few things? what are Flame sentinels and Evangelists and which to use? diffrent type of spectres i assume.

Budget build and gear is same but you stack chaos res when you dont have Shavronne's Wrappings? same goes when running Srs?

You dont use Necromantic Aegis with prism guardian? not much of a use i guess.

Last edited by Hilppakinpanpää on Sep 1, 2016, 10:59:35 AM
"
"
leary93 wrote:
"

Do you mean by "Ascendancy should be done with srs" that it's simply when you can start doing it comfortably before you have the full Auramancer setup together? or is there some other reason to do it with srs? My only experience of running trials/labs up till Merc. is with Lighty's duelist cyclone build which was pretty much faceroll and not much fear of dying.

Edit: could you clarify a bit what are Flame sentinels and Evangelists? diffrent type of spectres?

Srs does lab faster and slightly more comfortable at the start of league. U'll need some gear to run it as an auramancer

Flame sentinels are the fireball throwing Ribbons (solaris) and evangelists the bubble guys from sceptre of god, those who make circles on the ground to deal dmg
Ok figured those out :D Btw when do you use and which? i mean which type of spectres.

Is budget build and gear same but you stack chaos res when you dont have Shavronne's Wrappings? same goes when running Srs?

Thanks for the build and replies, cant wait to try this in 2.4 :)
Last edited by Hilppakinpanpää on Sep 1, 2016, 11:06:08 AM
"
Ok figured those out :D Btw when do you use and which? i mean which type of spectres.

Is budget build and gear same but you stack chaos res when you dont have Shavronne's Wrappings? same goes when running Srs?

Thanks for the build and replies, cant wait to try this in 2.4 :)

Flame sentinels early, or with party, because of EE and less lag, I guess. or different setup. Mapping, clearspeed etc. Evangelists are more focussed for bossfights, and thus arent necessary unless you go up for red maps, atziri, uber izaro and atziri, and possibly the guardians and shaper too. They perform better at those fights than flame sentinels.

Builds is pretty much the same tree-wise but link-wise slightly different. I recommend checking out the second post for specific gear setups, as it has 2 leagues worth of setups so far. This league Ill be tracking my build again, if u'r interested.

No, NA isnt much of use, nor is it ever unless you get victario's charity or maybe saffells frame. not since commander of darkness.
Been getting lot of good info from this thread but still cant figure one thing out :) With such a high amount of Hp reserved, how do you survive without Shav's wrappings? just by stacking enough chaos res? that negates the issue?
Last edited by Hilppakinpanpää on Sep 1, 2016, 6:11:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info