2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Hello!

One thing is bugging me. You said that Midnight Bargain is a core of this build but you didn't specify WHY. Is is because of +1 zombies/spectres?. Is it because of 30% life reservation to achieve low life condition?. Any other reason?.

I mean, I was wondering if it would be possible to tweak your idea a little bit and drop Midnight but to take Vis Mortis instead. Then do a little swapparoo magic with auras and Prism Guardian and utilize newly added 30% life reservation from dropped Midnight to grab another aura for even more aura/commander of darkness benefits. I'm speaking of life/es budget hybrid since I'm prolly never gonna get my hands on shavs ;P

Any major downsights of my idea that I'm missing?. I'd love to hear your opinion on that.

Thanks for your guide!.
"
Norcaine90 wrote:
Hello!

One thing is bugging me. You said that Midnight Bargain is a core of this build but you didn't specify WHY. Is is because of +1 zombies/spectres?. Is it because of 30% life reservation to achieve low life condition?. Any other reason?.

I mean, I was wondering if it would be possible to tweak your idea a little bit and drop Midnight but to take Vis Mortis instead. Then do a little swapparoo magic with auras and Prism Guardian and utilize newly added 30% life reservation from dropped Midnight to grab another aura for even more aura/commander of darkness benefits. I'm speaking of life/es budget hybrid since I'm prolly never gonna get my hands on shavs ;P

Any major downsights of my idea that I'm missing?. I'd love to hear your opinion on that.

Thanks for your guide!.

It is because the +1 spectre and zombie, AND the up to 30% minion damage and minion speed it grants. Without midnight bargain, you will not be able to take off bones of ullr for other boots like sevenleague steps that allow lab running (in std), other high ms boots for the same goal, or wondertraps/goldwyrm for magic finding. Without midnight bargain you would also not be able to do uber or t15 maps.

If you want to take vis mortis, I'd advice against that, as you cannot go hybrid with that chest unless you also drop prism guardian, because it doesn't offer any life or resistances. Also, if you want to use vis mortis, I'd just recommend keeping midnight bargain anyways, as it's dmg is really noticable, and you could just work around by dropping bones of ullr and run life + es ms boots. Like, honestly that would be better :P

gotta keep in mind ur spectres are the core of your clearspeed there.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Norcaine90 wrote:
Hello!

Thanks for your guide!.

It is because the +1 spectre and zombie, AND the up to 30% minion damage and minion speed it grants. Without midnight bargain, you will not be able to take off bones of ullr for other boots like sevenleague steps that allow lab running (in std), other high ms boots for the same goal, or wondertraps/goldwyrm for magic finding. Without midnight bargain you would also not be able to do uber or t15 maps.

If you want to take vis mortis, I'd advice against that, as you cannot go hybrid with that chest unless you also drop prism guardian, because it doesn't offer any life or resistances. Also, if you want to use vis mortis, I'd just recommend keeping midnight bargain anyways, as it's dmg is really noticable, and you could just work around by dropping bones of ullr and run life + es ms boots. Like, honestly that would be better :P

gotta keep in mind ur spectres are the core of your clearspeed there.

To be perfectly honest if you're gonna go the hybrid route I like Queen's Escape alot more. You can't really use Prism guardian as a hybrid and the other two options is a big es/life shield aka pure defensive or Victario's Charity with Necromantic Aegis. And while Charity+Aegis combo is pretty good is multiple respects, If you're looking for general clear, you're hard pressed to find things faster than specters on speed.
If you want to do core/uberziri/uberlab you'd probably want the Lowlife Auramancer or a charity variant, but for general map clear, Queen's Escape is hands down the best, since you're pretty much overkilling in maps.
"
LMAsiaNninja wrote:

To be perfectly honest if you're gonna go the hybrid route I like Queen's Escape alot more. You can't really use Prism guardian as a hybrid and the other two options is a big es/life shield aka pure defensive or Victario's Charity with Necromantic Aegis. And while Charity+Aegis combo is pretty good is multiple respects, If you're looking for general clear, you're hard pressed to find things faster than specters on speed.
If you want to do core/uberziri/uberlab you'd probably want the Lowlife Auramancer or a charity variant, but for general map clear, Queen's Escape is hands down the best, since you're pretty much overkilling in maps.

Prism guardian is perfectly viable as hybrid. You can just get chaos res and not have to worry usually, as long as you have about 1.2-1.5k life unreserved with 75% chaos res. Queen's escape is new and interesting. Haven't looked into that yet, the speed might be good.
"
leary93 wrote:

Prism guardian is perfectly viable as hybrid. You can just get chaos res and not have to worry usually, as long as you have about 1.2-1.5k life unreserved with 75% chaos res. Queen's escape is new and interesting. Haven't looked into that yet, the speed might be good.

Well if you ignore your elemental resist requirements with Purity and Commander of Darkness, you're still struggling to find decent life+es if you're looking for chaos res as well.

In a scenario it which you have good chaos res gear with some life and decent es, sure non Shavs lowlife is entirely possible. But at that point you could probably invest in the shavs, unless you're pretty lucky with drops for your chaos gear.

I just think it definitely won't be comfortable to play or build without a decent baseline of gear. Once you have the setup going, knock yourself out.
i buy most of my 25-30% chaos resist gear for 1 chaos each league, so long as your flexible with how you search for stuff its not an issue.

Don't overlook the 37% all res on prism guardian and especially the +dex bonus, that helps a lot to reduce the dex req on your other gear.
"
LMAsiaNninja wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:

Well if you ignore your elemental resist requirements with Purity and Commander of Darkness, you're still struggling to find decent life+es if you're looking for chaos res as well.

In a scenario it which you have good chaos res gear with some life and decent es, sure non Shavs lowlife is entirely possible. But at that point you could probably invest in the shavs, unless you're pretty lucky with drops for your chaos gear.

I just think it definitely won't be comfortable to play or build without a decent baseline of gear. Once you have the setup going, knock yourself out.

I recommend u check out my second post and then the prophecy league gear setup. The gear I found there was extremely cheap and easy to find. I havent continued on the char cuz of school, but I was clearing t12s with that
This build has been a huge success for me, I enjoy it very much and so does my friend (I double his dps).

Since I haven't got Shavronnes yet I have reached a conclusion to run with Vis Mortis, it's kind of risky, but can't deny the damage. Well also the fact that I'm running Wondertraps, one Ventors Gamble & Perandus Blazon for IIQ/IIR it kind of cuts the "survival" rate. Sometimes I get outright oneshot, but well I don't play HC. ^^ As long as I don't have Shavronnes I'm using Coruscating Elixir to (try) keep me alive due to chaos damage. Also syncs pretty great with Divination Distillate for that extra MF with Zealot Oath keystone. :P

I have cleared t13 maps (and uber lab) with this exact gear gear setup, I could have changed boots and other pieces for more survival and damage but it wasn't needed (yet).

Anyways it has been great success! Great build! :)

Spoiler
Without going into too much detail, I briefly scanned threw the last couple comments. I've ran many summoners before, and used your skill tree as a template for this one. I'm lvl 88 as of tonight, and I'm easily running low life NONE shavronnes with 6k es and have no problem running any maps.

The thing that brought me back to this thread was to research why the "better gear" in the guide was shavronnes. I hardly see how it's better. I'm looking at the item now and IMO I hardly see how it would be an upgrade to my 700+ es body armor. With my max chaos resist and life regen (yes max chaos res was easy to obtain like others have said, cheap), I stand in desecrated ground and my life doesn't even move... And as far as bosses that chaos dmg like the one shot devourer, they never get remotely close enough to get threw my proxys so I'm always safe.

Thanks for taking the time to make this guide as it served as a great reference for my summoner this season. I do have a question about using poison over conc effect on evangelist with 10 zombies already poisoning but ill save that for another post since I'm too tired right now to elaborate on that.

Side note: I was cleaning my friends list tonight and see a leary93 on there that hasn't been on in forever. Same fella?
Last edited by JonnyBrains on Jul 1, 2016, 2:44:34 AM
"
JonnyBrains wrote:
Without going into too much detail, I briefly scanned threw the last couple comments. I've ran many summoners before, and used your skill tree as a template for this one. I'm lvl 88 as of tonight, and I'm easily running low life NONE shavronnes with 6k es and have no problem running any maps.

The thing that brought me back to this thread was to research why the "better gear" in the guide was shavronnes. I hardly see how it's better. I'm looking at the item now and IMO I hardly see how it would be an upgrade to my 700+ es body armor. With my max chaos resist and life regen (yes max chaos res was easy to obtain like others have said, cheap), I stand in desecrated ground and my life doesn't even move... And as far as bosses that chaos dmg like the one shot devourer, they never get remotely close enough to get threw my proxys so I'm always safe.

Thanks for taking the time to make this guide as it served as a great reference for my summoner this season. I do have a question about using poison over conc effect on evangelist with 10 zombies already poisoning but ill save that for another post since I'm too tired right now to elaborate on that.

Side note: I was cleaning my friends list tonight and see a leary93 on there that hasn't been on in forever. Same fella?

Ye im the same fella, prophecy is just a bit boring, waiting for the race season :3.

Why shavs is better gear, is because it allows you to ditch life and chaos res on your gear, making it way easier to gear the other pieces completely towards es. With shavs I had over 9k es in perandus, which is a significant boost. Besides gear, it also saves a lot of points in the tree, allowing u to get more jewels > more damage.

For poison over conc on evangelists, this is pretty obvious. Conc effect is for single target dps, poison is too. Poison will add way more to single target dps tho, and conc effect actively reduces cleartime, whereas poison does not. This is why I will only swap the inc aoe gem with cocn effect and only for bosses that are substantially harder without conc effect. (read: t15 bosses, uber atziri and izaro)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info