2.1.2d Patch Note

GGG, you are beautiful

"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Detectives, spread out!
Nope. GGG fails.

This update still isn't working. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, double checked versions. It's broken.
I think you've done enough damage, guys. Roll it back so we don't have to live with your shame.
Oh, wait. I can't even get the auto-updater running now. I guess I have to try reinstalling the whole thing.

Good job breaking it heroes.
Okay, seems like everything's fine now. My issues seem to have gone away - hope everyone else is getting similar joy! :)
"
timbo1959 wrote:
Okay, seems like everything's fine now. My issues seem to have gone away - hope everyone else is getting similar joy! :)

What did you do?
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
I uninstalled my VC Redist, both the 64 and 86, and upon reinstalling the copy I downloaded from the link provided by Tom_GGG of the 64, I got an error message saying it did not install correctly.

"
DoctaLinker wrote:
"
timbo1959 wrote:

What did you do?

Didn't do anything other than sit back patiently. Just kept hitting it every 5 - 10 minutes to see if I'd get a different outcome from the standard error message I was getting, then presto, it loaded up! I figured that GGG was working away busily in the background trying to sort out whatever bug(s)were causing the problems and would eventually come good. In my case at least they seem to have sorted it out. Good luck
Last edited by timbo1959 on Mar 1, 2016, 12:22:39 AM
Okay I got mine to work finally..

go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5842

click download, scroll down then choose

windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe --> if 64bit windows

windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe --> if 32bit windows

download and install it. i think it forces you to restart your PC after. always run PoE as admin.
Last edited by Transparency7 on Mar 1, 2016, 3:45:39 AM
installed patch, and now i'm apparently using an incompatible version of windows. i'm working too much to bother with os updates/upgrades and all the 'fun' that comes with it. guess i'm f'ed for ascendancy :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info