2.1.2d Patch Note

"
AlexDankor89 wrote:
i tried everything since last night...still not working and i have a good computer

i still get this error.....(0xc000007b)

Install Microsoft Visutal C++ 2010 x86 version (dont care if u run x64 OS)

I fixed the error by this way.
Very frustrating. Some of us don't have hours to figure out how to make a patch work by adjusting programming codes or whatever. Will the patch be reworked so that it works like it used to?
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2999226

fixed problem for win 7 pro
Windows 7 SP1, able to run game with the win xp setting before. However, it is now immediately close at loading screen again. Sometime I can open it. Sometime I can't.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
guys DON't update the windows with KB2919355 or you will end up with reinstalling it for god sake,that's the worst update ever released by microsoft it brings more problems than fixes (talking to windows 8/8.1 users).Hope you follow my advice...
Last edited by Piticu69 on Mar 2, 2016, 2:12:14 PM
"
Piticu69 wrote:
guys DON't update the windows with KB2919355 or you will end up with reinstalling it for god sake,that's the worst update ever released by microsoft it brings more problems than fixes (talking to windows 8/8.1 users).Hope you follow my advice...

Nonsense.

stop spreading misinformation, the update is working fine for me, have had no issues.
"
gianthamster wrote:
"
Piticu69 wrote:

Nonsense.

stop spreading misinformation, the update is working fine for me, have had no issues.

that's not a misinformation maybe u got lucky mate just search the internet about this patch and u will see there's even some bad news about it just google it , and what i can say i reinstalled more than 10 time 8.1 and found out that patch is causing problems , don't bother me , and u should bring real arguments when saying something like that
This issue with the 2015 vcredist didn't just effect this, it effected some other games as well. So there's definitely something wrong with this windows update.
With Win7 Premium SP1 I havn't any Error message now but the laucher keep "Checking Ressources" FOREVEEER~

I am going to buy a rope and a stool or cry in a corner.

Edit: Oh dear God ! It started the Allocating Space ! After 2h of "Checking Ress" xD Maybe Up for playing in 2 days !! 25 min of Allocating and finaly start PoE update.

Hope you to all find a way to play !

Love,
Maedhlyn
Last edited by Maedhlyn on Mar 2, 2016, 8:01:12 PM
This patch brings several issues due to some dependencies...

If you are getting the following error "Unsupported operating system" and have version Windows 7+ - use compatibility mode (rigth click -> properties) to Vista SP2 or w/e. After the patching done, the game should be able to run without compatibility mode too, like usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info