[2.5] Grocery's Caustic Arrow Scion! HC Viable!

huge upgrade! 3 Arrows is bonkers with CA!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Do you mind if I ask a question that's not 100% related to the build per say but more about the performance?
I played this build, or a similar one (the ranger mf pa build) in the warbands league and I had a BLAST)
I was thinking that now that I have some currency and such I might level my scion to do this build, my question is, how challenging was the lab on the difficulties, each of them if you have done merc as well.
How's the survivability in general?
I watched the video and it looks like so much fun and I felt my triggerfinger itching hehe.
Oh and also, which bow would you recommend til you can use a +3 one? (I have some uniques in the stash)
"
Chridian wrote:
Do you mind if I ask a question that's not 100% related to the build per say but more about the performance?
I played this build, or a similar one (the ranger mf pa build) in the warbands league and I had a BLAST)
I was thinking that now that I have some currency and such I might level my scion to do this build, my question is, how challenging was the lab on the difficulties, each of them if you have done merc as well.
How's the survivability in general?
I watched the video and it looks like so much fun and I felt my triggerfinger itching hehe.
Oh and also, which bow would you recommend til you can use a +3 one? (I have some uniques in the stash)

It is a very safe build. No issues with reflect. It is Area Damage over Time so you can move and shoot. I did not get a +2 bow until level 60ish, so I leveled as LA. The lab is fine with LA.

I bet you could do it with Silverbranch.

Otherwise I'd go Storm Cloud/Death's Harp LA until you get a decent CA bow.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
ah thats awesome, I have the currency to get a bow so it's just a matter of leveling til I can use it, which I might just do ^^
So level as LA til you can get a +2 ish bow at around level 60 is your advice? not to level as CA
Last edited by Chridian on Mar 18, 2016, 7:32:38 PM
"
Chridian wrote:
ah thats awesome, I have the currency to get a bow so it's just a matter of leveling til I can use it, which I might just do ^^
So level as LA til you can get a +2 ish bow at around level 60 is your advice? not to level as CA

Not sure. That is just what I did.

Try a silverbranch or a +1 bow if you ant to try and level as CA. If it isn't great then go for LA. Take a few damage nodes and respec later on.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Mar 18, 2016, 8:41:44 PM
I levelled with ethereal knives in a +1 wand and had a blast. All your projectile damage and speed nodes help. Faster projectiles + another support, herald + another aura, done.

Using that now :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
He kills Uber?
"
jioiictep1 wrote:
He kills Uber?

I have not done Uber on this character yet but I am sure it can. Pretty much all CA builds can.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Just got that! Looks like I will be playing a new build this weekend!

HH would be wasted on CA so time to try a new build!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Mar 24, 2016, 1:31:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info