[2.5] Grocery's Caustic Arrow Scion! HC Viable!

Tree updated
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Gear is getting pieced together well! The base on my bow is trash, too slow on aps and crit doesn't matter, but it is what it is.

Looking for a taste of hate next. This league has madeitems super cheap :)

youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I've been having lots of fun with this build so far.
I did about a dozen T8-T10 maps last night and speeding through them is a cakewalk. Toss up a few caustic clouds and just keep moving; the monster packs will die within seconds.
Bosses are a pushover since you're so mobile that they can hardly catch you, and even if they do get you their damage is nothing since your CWDT immortal call will pop along with having vaal grace if needed.

I picked up Occultist after finishing merc lab last night.
The damage boost is huge on an already strong build. Monster packs literally melt before your eyes.

I managed to get a few nice pieces of gear but still need some upgrading, especially on the bow.
I went with Carcass Jack for my armour for the 20% radius + 12% increased chaos damage. Was able to find a near perfect (1% off the ele resis) 5-link for only 1.5 exalts.
Looking forward to how much better the build gets when I upgrade the bow and 6-link the gear.
I am glad you are having fun with the build. The CWDT Immortal Call is pretty awesome. I am picking it up today on Pernadus and I already use it on Standard.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Video guide coming tonight.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Video guide posted Here!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Mar 13, 2016, 6:42:57 PM
What do you reckon is the ideal rank/lvl for CWDT/IC?

Atm I'm at lvl 81, 4.9k life, 14k-ish evasion (54% chance) and 30% dodge, with a lvl 8 CWDT (1107 dmg, req lvl 52) and I feel it gets triggered a bit too often.
"
Gell wrote:
What do you reckon is the ideal rank/lvl for CWDT/IC?

Atm I'm at lvl 81, 4.9k life, 14k-ish evasion (54% chance) and 30% dodge, with a lvl 8 CWDT (1107 dmg, req lvl 52) and I feel it gets triggered a bit too often.

It triggering often is not bad. I use low level because I want it to go off quickly. It's a personal preference!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Mar 14, 2016, 4:32:30 PM
Hey grocery, just got my 6l bow, empower 4 and a decent dmg over time craft

level 19 caustic, nothing has quality yet, tooltip dmg is at like 19k this sound about right?

Also there was a guy in game swearing that marauder is the best build for CA now, I have a feeling he don't really know what he talking about but said with his empower and 6l bow now he doing almost 30k tooltip w/o charges/pots or anything.

Says that berserker ascendancy gives 40% MORE multiplier dmg and it turns out to be huge.

What do you think?
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Hey grocery, just got my 6l bow, empower 4 and a decent dmg over time craft

level 19 caustic, nothing has quality yet, tooltip dmg is at like 19k this sound about right?

Also there was a guy in game swearing that marauder is the best build for CA now, I have a feeling he don't really know what he talking about but said with his empower and 6l bow now he doing almost 30k tooltip w/o charges/pots or anything.

Says that berserker ascendancy gives 40% MORE multiplier dmg and it turns out to be huge.

What do you think?

Yea, Berserker is not a bad idea. I would definitely NOT run it on HC though. Serker takes a shitload of damage. SC it is a decent choice no doubt.

Got a decent helm enchant for AA. Could be worse!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Mar 15, 2016, 12:48:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info