Changes to Past Leagues at Zana

Previous league should really be added to the map content. This is about giving us a better experience. Paying currency to experience something is out of my mind. Why would I pay to have the Invasion experience? For the specific unique item of this league? No.

First getting those uniques is REALLY HARD. Second, just a few of them are worth it. And third, I want to do the mods for making my maps more exciting, getting more diversification in my end game content experience, nothing else.

It's find if Zana gives this opportunity of getting those uniques but for the sake of making this game more entertaining, put those league mods into the regular maps mods pool so we can all enjoy mapping even more.
Last edited by Exo666 on Feb 23, 2016, 11:56:30 AM
[tinfoilhatmode]Maybe GGG will introduce paid private leagues in a a few months and those who want to experience all the content they can pay to have them in their own private leagues[/tinfoilhatmode]
Last edited by phmn on Feb 23, 2016, 12:02:41 PM
SWEET!

Cheaper Beyond and Ambush makes me really happy.
IGN: Frazetta
The cheaper mods is great, but having the rotate seems really annoying. I didn't do them before because they were so expensive they just weren't worth it, but why not just let players have them all?
At first read, I I have to agree with the majority here in that:

1. Lowering prices is great.
2. More variety in currency required should be a thing.
3. Limiting existing content is bad.
4. Talismans should definitely be a part of the core game.

If the current method was limiting you with an eye towards future leagues and you need to change going forward because of that, that's fine. Level 8 has always been reserved for the current league. In the future, use that as a special rotating spot. Or even have level 8 and a extra level 7 slot of rotating leagues. But locking out content for an entire challenge league just feels like it'll limit options for fun.

As to the uniques in Zana issue, due to the Divination Card system I have to agree with those that say hose chancing them. Let's take an example: Headhunter, since it seems to be the main kerfluffle.

There are currently 3 cards that have a chance of giving it to you, with 2 of those being guaranteed.

The Doctor - Headhunter
The Fiend - Corrupted Headhunter
Jack in the Box - Random Unique

Sure, they're damned hard to get, or it's damned hard to get JitB to give it to you, but isn't that the point?

Let the items still drop in Zana maps, just not be chancable. People can still pay to get an extra shot at getting the item, but it'll be a much, much smaller chance than going in with nine billion chance/scour orbs and the base item.

Then the rest of us can play leagues (like, say, Nemesis) without having to pay a stupidly high fee.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Feb 23, 2016, 12:24:08 PM
"
phmn wrote:
[tinfoilhatmode]Maybe GGG will introduce paid private leagues in a a few months and those who want to experience all the content they can pay to have them in their own private leagues[/tinfoilhatmode]

Who wants to play on my BLAMFTZXYBGLEOSMGUCOALKNOPNIDPVOIHEDI League? Kappa :^)

I'm really saddened that Talisman won't be added to Zana Mods (or the Core game from the looks of it) because they gave you some really serious BUILDING ENABLING Amulets that'll now be completely unavailable for months...

That's a real downside. Primal Skull and Monkey's Paw were both intrinsic to many builds I created.

RIP Talisman prices, they'll definitely spike now. As will their Uniques, I knew I shoulda bought them yesterday night. >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
nice price, but its still for only t12+ maps, coz u cant back those chaos that u putting in Zana device from low lvl tier map, so how about make some 1 random free mod per day, and that mod based on your Zana lvl - so u cant ger Nemesis while you have for example lvl 4 Zana?
I'm glad to see lowered price really. But it's not even worth it.
Even Onslaugh at 2 chaos. Sure you can say that 2c is nothing, but it's still 2 full set (sometimes you need a full week or 6 alchemy to do it) and well looting chaos is... Rngesus usually I got 2 or 3 in a week.
But ok it's still afordable for sometimes, afterall you'll lose some currency but get some fun.
But for all that is 4c or more you can forget it, with such price you can buy a correct stuff on poe.trade while you'll have nothing in the map (even to sell).

These price are made with the chancing item in mind, but it's insane, chancing an item is a huge loss of time and currency (except for so few extra lucky guys): I made my first unique after 2500 hours of gameplay, even if I'm unlucky chancing is extremely rare (around once per league I'm sure).
So put the lower price in orb of chance/fusing/jewellers or whatever but not in Chaos Orbs that are needed for everything else and not so easy to obtain.
"
Piechol wrote:

and you should make option

Random league mod 1chaos

^^^^^ i wanna see that

Thats even better than i said, ahh.
"
khanlid wrote:
I'm glad to see lowered price really. But it's not even worth it.
Even Onslaugh at 2 chaos. Sure you can say that 2c is nothing, but it's still 2 full set (sometimes you need a full week or 6 alchemy to do it) and well looting chaos is... Rngesus usually I got 2 or 3 in a week.
But ok it's still afordable for sometimes, afterall you'll lose some currency but get some fun.
But for all that is 4c or more you can forget it, with such price you can buy a correct stuff on poe.trade while you'll have nothing in the map (even to sell).

These price are made with the chancing item in mind, but it's insane, chancing an item is a huge loss of time and currency (except for so few extra lucky guys): I made my first unique after 2500 hours of gameplay, even if I'm unlucky chancing is extremely rare (around once per league I'm sure).
So put the lower price in orb of chance/fusing/jewellers or whatever but not in Chaos Orbs that are needed for everything else and not so easy to obtain.

True, all those zana mods only for high tire maps, like t12-13 or even higher, pointless put those mods on maps which cost 1-2 chaos itself...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info