Changes to Past Leagues at Zana

Chancing headhunter will be harder in the sense that you have to wait longer before trying to chance it but if you're determined to try your luck than you can still get zana 8 in a month.
Last edited by Lucky_edie on Feb 22, 2016, 9:01:08 PM
"
jconaspree wrote:
Anarchy at 3c!! The hunt for Voll's hype!

mate onslaught is 2c u can get volls vfrom it too
"
schultz94 wrote:
"
popske wrote:
gl chancing ur headhunters now

waht do yo mean? its always been 1ex

The required level 8, but it's not really a issue for the 820 leeches anyway.
You need to compensate this by reducing the probability of chancing the very best uniques then, especially the true T1 uniques, including Skyforth. Right now it's ridculously easy to obtain Skyforths, both from drops and non stop, 24/7 chancing (by bots and legit human).

Unless you're OK with seeing the last T1 uniques -70%+ in price in perm leagues YoY, like what's happened to acuity prices.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Feb 22, 2016, 8:57:28 PM
"
Chris wrote:
or maybe one day Talismans will return and people will have another chance at a best-in-slot amulet.

Guess that confirms no talismans in the core game then...pity.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
schultz94 wrote:
"
jconaspree wrote:
Anarchy at 3c!! The hunt for Voll's hype!

mate onslaught is 2c u can get volls vfrom it too

With Anarchy you get 4 additional Rogues and don't have to deal with Onslaught. I'd much rather pay the extra chaos.
From 8c to 1 ex? WHY? why not 1 divine? why must it be so Over Priced? Close the gap a little please.
i would also consider the beyond one, i dont think paying for a mod and only having a small chance at it spawning is fair at all, the others are guaranteed.
3c Anarchy maps with Exiles already rolled is gonna be sick! It was already a cool way to map when you have way to much chaos from recipes, now it's cheaper? Oh yiss, gimmie them gifts from above.
"
acester wrote:
From 8c to 1 ex? WHY? why not 1 divine? why must it be so Over Priced? Close the gap a little please.

Nemesis is currently 1 ex. Not sure where you are getting 8c from.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info