Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
vio wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:
"
giving players the option to eliminate other player's skill effects while they make a living of selling those to players? sounds like shooting yourself in the foot.

Well thats a bind ggg put themselves in, i would also say ruining social elements of your online only game is shooting yourself in the foot.

so, should they cancel selling mtx and ask for a monthly payment to play the game?

while i must admit that i sometimes can't see a thing in full parties and my framerate goes down to 10fps on heavy skill effect usages of all party members i also need to say that i play on a 3 year old computer (ancient in computer terms that is) .. with max settings.

playing a computer game on a toaster and complaining about the graphic output is equivalent to driving on a bike on a motorway and complain about not getting as fast as cars. non sensical.

there are options to lower your graphical settings, please use them. if they don't solve your problem, upgrade your rig. easy as that.

My Rig is quite beefy and I have no problems under most situations including playing my mjo discharger but the second I join a party that has 2 or more graphical intense toons from different server locations the entire system collapses. It is also annoying as hell to not be able to see anything going on in the game because of over done effects. My solution was to build around ground effects and other problems you can't see because of the polluted play space which equates to either play an insanely tanky toon or go with ranged so you don't get hit with that poison bomb/chaos degen/fire/frostbearers etc. You cannot adequately play against what you can't see. It would be about the same as taping a piece of wax paper over your monitor and then trying to play that way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info