gameinformer reveals the new Witch Ascendancy Class: The Occultist

Developers, you should post this information on your site. Gameinformer block all Russian users, so everything i see is that page: http://media.poweruprewards.com/oops_page/gameinformer/errorC.html

"
http://imgur.com/WOo4rUb for those who have error

Thanks mate, you've done what GGG should have done.
Last edited by _PBS_ on Feb 12, 2016, 5:00:00 AM
Very happy/hyped about this class. Since it's give power-charge generation i may even go "half" crit (25% not 50%) build. currently i am rare non-crit self-cast caster.

"
When you Kill an Enemy, for each Curse on that Enemy, gain 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage for 4 seconds

It's better be 4% per 1 curse regardless how many enemies you kill else it will break the game, since its extra can can easy get 100%-200%+ extra.

"
1% of Energy Shield Regenerated per second for each Enemy you've Killed in the past 4 seconds

Have not played ES in lategame but this part kinda looks a bit "broken". Just a bit. Should have some limits how much max you can regenerate. Unless there is who i am not aware.

"
Why did you make the chaos class a witch and not a shadow? -__-

Don't see the problem giving a Witch some chaos damage. Other damage types is awailable for multiple classes (like fire in left side, cold in top-right), should not limit chaos for shadow only. And 10% chaos explosion + 4%+ extra chaos damage - it's hard to call it as chaos class.
Cool sub-class!

My favorite skill is

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but there’s an error with your location. Our diligent code monkeys have received this error, and if they are unable to fix it, they will be…dealt with."

/facepalm

And no, i do not want to look at screenshot, i want to check out glorified video, with mutating Chris voice :/
Wow nice class! Will be useful for almost all my Witch characters! I'm just still wondering what will be the buff to all the mobs when looking on all the OP class skills...
Anyone noticed that there is a new character image when in party?:)
You need to screen who you give your class reveals to more diligently GGG - idiots that got this one are reflecting badly on your company.
Blocking half of EU can't be good on your image and prospects of microtransaction sales.
Not even mentioning that you associate with someone that think their content is too good for one country or the other.
Shame.
How will Profane Boom: Cursed Enemies you Kill explode dealing 10% of their Life as Chaos Damage interact with on-kill effects of Herald of Ice??

Only chaos damage? only ice damage? both?
Maybe GGG is planning to change Curse Immunity on Maps. Splitting it into something like:

• Enemies can have only 1 curse no matter what.
  • (30 to 70)% Reduced Curse Effectiveness on Enemies.
  • Enemies Reflect Curses.

Make a Curse specialized build is currently impossible because of the Curse Immunity mod, but as long the game gets updated, I start to see more and more Curse effects and synergies, now with the Occultist ascendancy class, the Curse Immunity HAS to be changed into something more flexible.

Also, the Occultist is by far my favorite Witch Ascendancy Class =), thanks a lot for buffing casters a little bit !!

Awesome work GGG.
Dream with me !
"
geliott1 wrote:
"Sorry for the inconvenience, but there’s an error with your location."
What a racist site...

Haha "Sorry for the inconvenience, but there’s an problem with your skin colour."

All jokes aside, the % ES regen can get out of hand.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but there’s an error with your location. Our diligent code monkeys have received this error, and if they are unable to fix it, they will be…dealt with.

Good job, GGG! Just fuck GameInformer...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info