gameinformer reveals the new Witch Ascendancy Class: The Occultist

Sick..
how about you put the skill tree in the post and not a link to a video that is shit.. k thanks bye
Vile Bastion, so OP.

Looking forward to make a Bastion/Bloom build.
Why does the gameplay and framerate look so much smoother than previous videos? Am i seeing things.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Sadly it says that "there’s an error with your location" and thus i cannot see it at the moment :(
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"nearby enemy have -20 chaos res"

How nuch near is "near"? XD

Is like solaris eclipse wand?
I am very intrested to know
Becaurse i am using solaris eclipse and it's "near enemy are blinded" affix is pretty small (It feel is just a little larger than melee range).
Last edited by awehaste on Feb 11, 2016, 3:55:47 PM
Finally... omg was waiting this babe for so long...
Better than the name implies! Thought that was some cheesy curse/chaos damage only thing, but will be pretty good for every single element caster too!
Thats what i was waiting for!Everything here looks so good for my charachters :D
thats an insanely versatile class. Going to have to eat my words on doubting the last class could possibly cover just about everything, and I was dreading it was a curse class. And its a curse class, and I guess that actually does cover about 95% of non summoning witch builds cause its also a power charge class and an energy shield class. I think virtually every witch build I would want to make would actually use that tree, its solid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info