Im convinced that Ive been singled out

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:34:31 PM
"
gubaguy wrote:
similar to how streamer RNG buffs anyoen who streams.

hahahaha. The finfoil is strong with this one :D
d
Last edited by Jennik on Feb 13, 2016, 11:34:52 AM
"
Jennik wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:
similar to how streamer RNG buffs anyoen who streams.

hahahaha. The finfoil is strong with this one :D

It's completely true. I've watched a ton of those streamer highlight videos with names like "Streamer RNG is REAL!!!" In every single one of those videos, it shows a streamer getting crazy lucky. They'll 6-link in 10 fuses, or get Kaom's Heart from a boss, or have two exalts drop in a map, and the videos are only like 2 minutes long! I don't find 2 exalts every 2 minutes. I don't find Kaom's every 2 minutes. I don't 6-link a chest in 10 fuses every 2 minutes. Clearly that's because I'm not a streamer and GGG hasn't flipped the "GG RNG" switch for my account.

If you disagree with this, you'll need a stronger argument than something absurd like "People cut those 2 minutes of luckiness out of those streamers' 18 hours of regular daily play to make those highlight videos. They're not representative of actual play." Because that's clearly dumb.

Another one! :D OP you are not alone! (or are you trolling as well? If not look up. You have tinfoil on your hair).

I do not stream. A few highlights from this league for me.

Finding 3 x exalts in 1 day.
Having 4 x 6L items. One was created with 50 fusings :) Others took a bit more but no biggie.
Lots of good uniques.

Btw. This league wasn't exceptionally lucky for me.

The belief of "streamer rng" is so incredibly stupid that I am not even gonna bother bringing up a "better argument".
Last edited by Frankenberry on Feb 12, 2016, 7:22:30 PM
d
Last edited by Jennik on Feb 13, 2016, 11:33:33 AM
"
Jennik wrote:
Sarcasm does not get more obvious than what I wrote. Seriously, I'm pretty sure it's literally impossible for sarcasm to be more obvious than that. Just can't be done.

Can be done, but it does get pretty unfunny at that point.

Anyways, sarcasm doesn't compile very well over forums, even for me it was clear only with the last few sentences that you were being sarcastic. Facial expressions and tone missing. You read it in your head, it's obvious. You read someone else's post thinking he means what he says, it is much less obvious.

I kind of stopped using sarcasm on forums, though language is a lot less fun without it ;).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
d
Last edited by Jennik on Feb 13, 2016, 11:33:09 AM
"
Jennik wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
even for me it was clear only with the last few sentences that you were being sarcastic.

That's the part that's supposed to make it crystal clear, though. That's the big finish where anyone capable of recognizing sarcasm will instantly get it. The bits leading up to it were intentionally ambiguous for the slow build, but the ending was as subtle as a brick to the skull.

You don't see the biggest issue. There are people who make very similar posts in a serious manner. It gets tough to tell sarcasm apart when it's on the same level as some other peoples' regular posts.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
d
Last edited by Jennik on Feb 13, 2016, 11:32:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info