Im convinced that Ive been singled out

Seems to me you need to learn more about the game mechanisms and what can kill you. How to build defense etc. This one big problem in that game, the information not public and it's sometimes hard to find it.
Also it requires self investment to learn, I paid the price many many times in the past, improving slowly over the leagues.

Lately I have been running blasphemy + enfeeble as defense to not get the OS BS since I want to reach lvl95, this combination is f. great ! I lost dps, but it doesn't matter because I don't die unless I play stupid.

Also regarding the talisman, to summon rigwald lvl80 you just need 2 talisman Tier 3 lvl80 and 3 Lvl79.

You can get those from lvl78-77 maps on rare mobs (dropped +2 lvl). Which is tier 11-10, it's very easy to get.

I managed to summon him in only a matter of few hours of farming once I figured we don't need lvl80 talisman only, not that hard, really.
You can use lvl78-77 talisman from Tier 1 and then at each tier keep records of what you need to maintain the ilvl high level to have 80-80-79-79-79 at Tier 3 ! Voila !

[Removed]
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Feb 11, 2016, 9:47:36 PM
^^ perhaps an undercover agent from ggg, website GGGTruth.Org isnt even real.
There Is Nothing Wrong With The Game. The Game Is Fine. It Is RNG.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
gubaguy wrote:
running low tier maps at 87 gives shit xp, everyone knows that, less then 3% xp per map run, meaning i have to run nearly 40 maps to gain 1 level.

Right. I get barely 1% for a t14, I'd guesstimate having to run 85-90 of those to level up. I believe I get less than .5% per t9 and around .5% per t10. 200+ to level up.

Just, you know, putting things in perspective a bit.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
Fhark wrote:
^^ perhaps an undercover agent from ggg, website GGGTruth.Org isnt even real.
The suits work fast.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Try setting up a stream - it's easy as fuck.
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
scale_e wrote:
I don't know where you heard that streamers all have good RNG. They have the same RNG as the rest of us. When something good happens, they'll put out a video highlighting it. Are you just watching highlights? Is that the problem? These guys play for 8-10 hours a day. It's their job.

ZiggyD has played more PoE than... Shit, son... Something that takes a lot of time.... I'm not good with words. Anyways. Two successful chance orbs. Two. His whole streaming career, two successful Chance orbs. The first was a Kaom's ring (well whoop dee doo) and the second was, I think, a fencoil (again, whoop dee freaking doo).

Calm yourself down. Relax. Breathe.

Take a break and have a kit-kat.

Drink more coffee.

Stop playing PoE for a few weeks.

Wait for ascendancy.

Come back.

Your RNG might improve, it might not. But you'll feel better.

Dont have a kit kat, dont drink coffee, and right nwo my other options are: spend 6 horus figuring out which mod is breaking my minecraft so i can play minecraft, play league of legends with a bunch of dumbasses and lose becuase my team doesnt know how to peel... not many options for me right now.

Minecraft - Delete minecraft. Uninstall Java. Run the "Remove all previous versions of Java" program from the Java website. Reinstall Java. Download Feed the Beast. Download whichever modpack you like the look of. Win.

League of Legends - Delete League of Legends. Go to the bathroom. Look in the mirror. Slap yourself across the face. Go back to your PC. Download Dota 2. Win.

Kit kat - Go outside. Walk to the nearest convenience store/milk bar/petrol station/supermarket/whatever. Buy two kit kats. Eat one as you walk home. Save one to eat while you watch the first episode of Hannibal. The one with Mr Fishburne in it. Shit's amazing.

Options - Dude. For reals. Golden age of indie development. So much free content out there. Go nuts.

"
scale_e wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
scale_e wrote:
I don't know where you heard that streamers all have good RNG. They have the same RNG as the rest of us. When something good happens, they'll put out a video highlighting it. Are you just watching highlights? Is that the problem? These guys play for 8-10 hours a day. It's their job.

ZiggyD has played more PoE than... Shit, son... Something that takes a lot of time.... I'm not good with words. Anyways. Two successful chance orbs. Two. His whole streaming career, two successful Chance orbs. The first was a Kaom's ring (well whoop dee doo) and the second was, I think, a fencoil (again, whoop dee freaking doo).

Calm yourself down. Relax. Breathe.

Take a break and have a kit-kat.

Drink more coffee.

Stop playing PoE for a few weeks.

Wait for ascendancy.

Come back.

Your RNG might improve, it might not. But you'll feel better.

Dont have a kit kat, dont drink coffee, and right nwo my other options are: spend 6 horus figuring out which mod is breaking my minecraft so i can play minecraft, play league of legends with a bunch of dumbasses and lose becuase my team doesnt know how to peel... not many options for me right now.

Minecraft - Delete minecraft. Uninstall Java. Run the "Remove all previous versions of Java" program from the Java website. Reinstall Java. Download Feed the Beast. Download whichever modpack you like the look of. Win.

League of Legends - Delete League of Legends. Go to the bathroom. Look in the mirror. Slap yourself across the face. Go back to your PC. Download Dota 2. Win.

Kit kat - Go outside. Walk to the nearest convenience store/milk bar/petrol station/supermarket/whatever. Buy two kit kats. Eat one as you walk home. Save one to eat while you watch the first episode of Hannibal. The one with Mr Fishburne in it. Shit's amazing.

Options - Dude. For reals. Golden age of indie development. So much free content out there. Go nuts.

If none of that works, use the typical Reddit method when it comes to legal discourse: Delete gym, Facebook up, hit the lawyer.
I'm sure you will have GGG in your hand after that.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
gubaguy wrote:
... play league of legends with a bunch of dumbasses and lose becuase my team doesnt know how to peel.

Haha. Of course. It is never your own fault is it ? Just like in PoE. Seriously. Are you for real mate or are you just trolling?
Last edited by Frankenberry on Feb 12, 2016, 11:28:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info